90. More than partners pt. 2 (Antonio, Kim)

"C'mon can you please throw your clothes in the bin and not next to it." Kim groaned when she picked up Antonio's clothes for the millionth time. "You are the worst."

"I am the worst?" Antonio pointednto himself with his index finger. "I am the one who has to pick up your shoes from all around the house."

"You are the one who wanted to move in together." Kim protested back and threw jeans in Antonio's head.

Antonio dodged it and chrossed his arms on his chest. He leaned on the door frame. "I'm starting to regret it."

Kim faked a hurt look. "Take it back!"

"No." Antonio giggled. He started running to get away from his girlfriend that attacked him and jumped on his back.

Kim digged his teeth in Antonio's shoulder, making him scream in pain. "I said take it back." Antonio fell on the sofa with Kim still on his back. She started tickeling him. Their laugh echoed through their new apartment.

"You know... I never told you I love you." Antonio admited to Kim when they were laying next to each other, wrapped in their favourite blanket. "I loved you for a long time."

"I tought you don't want to talk to me because you hate me." Kim smirked. "What about that time you flirted with Amber?" She raized her body to her elbows, looking straight to her lover's eyes.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "Can't you just say you love me back?"

"I love you back imbecil." Kim pressed her soft lips on Antonio's and he moaned in pleasure.

She would never admit it to him how much he means to her bit he makes a damn good affort showing him when her lips touch his. "I love it when you talk dirthy to me." He joked pulling her tee over her head.

Kim threw her head back, enjoying every second and every wet kiss that was planted on her skin. "Antonio... your parents will be here any second."

Antonio didn't stop intead he trailed his fingers down to her sweet spot and started playing with it. "Shhh..." He sushed her and put her nipple in his mouth.

He was already hard but right now it was all about Kim and when his circles began gaining speed Kim started to move her hips. "I'm close."

"I know amor." His husky voice hit her skin, sending shivers right to her core. "Let go."

Kim's legs started shaking and she held on Antonio's body like she was afraid for her life. "That was..." She was interupted by the door bell ring. "Fuck your parent habe arrived." She panicked. "I look like a mess."

Antonio kissed ber cheek. "I'll make them company. Take all the time you need princessa." Kim smiled to herself while she was watching him dissapear.

He was all she ever wanted.

I freaking hate my new screen protector. I have to push so hard on my screen or the letters are missing. 😆 so sorry for any mistakes.