160. Plank (Hank Voight)

Ever since you know Hank and Al they were compeating with each other who is stronger but they always kept their competition on low key at work until one day when you stormed in Hank's office and saw him doing plank on his desk.

"Hank?" You raized your eyebrows, holding the laugh in. "Babe what are you doing?"

"Plank. Al. Competition." Is all that he could say.

You bite your lip and burst out laughing. "This has gone too far, seriously."

"I have to... Win." Hank points out looking at you with his red face.

You decite to play a little game with him so you kiss the top of his head. "Such a shame that you are training now when no one is here and I am on my lunch break." You trace your finger down his back and back up on his side making him growl. "I guess I'll just get going then."

You start to turn and walk towards the door when a large hand grabbs you and puls you hard. "Where do you think you are going?!" Hank licks his lips, now standing up. "You can't tease me and make me quit training and thene leave me with a problem in my pants." He guides your hand to his hard member.

Your heart skips a beat as he pushes you on his desk and removes your jeans. "Hank." You moan as his hard cock hits you with no warning. "Fuck..."

"That's right scream my name." Hank smirks as your eyes roll back in front of him. You arch your back in pleasure and then from no where Hank explodes inside of you, giggling. "Oh my god, that was..."

You pull him up and kiss his lips. "Thank god that you are compiting in planks because you would lose in this category." You giggle of how fast he was over this time.

"I'm not even close to done with you." Hank whinks and turns you over.