147. His fault (Antonio Dawson)

Everyone knew you were dating Hank Voight and no one wanted to be in a beef with him so all tje boys usually stayed away from you and it started to get on your nerves. "Morning." Your partner greeted one day when you two were send back to patrol the streets. It was meant as a punishment but no one knew you two had a chrush on eachother. Antonio whinked, kissing your cheek. "How are you today chica?" He used his accent to charm you.

"Preety great actually. I get to see your preety culo (ass) for the whole day. " You giggle, fixing the sunglasses on your eyes.

Antonio stared at you, giggling. "Learning spanish are we?" He shook his head in disbelief, and started driving the patrol car.

It all went from there and a few weeks later you two were dating in secret. "Babe you are a tiger." You giggled, waking up after a rough night. Antonio was already brushing his teeth when you jumped on his back, kissing his neck.

"Last night was amazing." He picked you up and seated you on the cabinett. "It could be like that every night. Why don't we make it official and you move in with me?" He suggested while brushing your hair with his fingers. "I love you."

"I love..." Your phones started ringing, signaling there is an important case waiting to be solved. "...to go to work." You giggled, kissing his cheek before you have to act normal for a dew hours.

***

"There are little kids going missing and we are their last hope." Hank announced, giving you each a photo of missing kids. "Lets get this mother fucker, dead or alive.

Working with your ex was not always shinny but when it comes to getting job done you knew you are in the strongest team and nothing personal could get in the way. He was the one who brokw up with you and it was pure pain seeing him every day until Antonio was the one fixing that, fixing your heart.

After a few hours you got a tip that led your whole unit to a house and as soon as you walked in you could smell the dead body decomposeing. There was a fridge, half open so Antonio opened it full, and froze. He was stone cold still, tear escaping his eyes. "Boss." He whispered barely audiable.

The rest of you walked closer seing a little boy, beaten to death, laying in the fridge. "Oh my god." You gasped walking out quickly, Anonio and the rest behind you.

"I can't believe this." Antonio screamed, punching the wall over and over again until his knuckles were stained with blood. "How can someone do somethin like this, how?" He cried out.

"Antonio calm down..." Hank tried to interfiere but it only made him angrier.

You walked close to Antonio and slowly put your hand on his shoulder. "Antonio, look at me." You whispered, squeezing his hand.

He slowly turned around, his face stained with tears. "Why?" He screamed. "To a little boy?!"

You cupped his face with both of your hands, leaning your forehead to his. "There are monsters in this world and you need to calm down so we can catch him." You pecked his lips, as he suddenly melted in your arms.

You turned around and everyone was looking at you. Hank was clenching his teeth together, angry. "Are you fucking him?" He whispered as you walked by.

"Yes." You smirked up to him. "You dumped me, remember?!"

"There will be no dating in my unit." He screamed and as you were about to say something back Antonio grabbed your hand.

He looked at you, squeezing it. "Then I quit."