141. Long time no seen (Jay Halstead)

exclipsht this one is for you. 😁

It's been eighteen years since I last saw him. I still remember how big my crush was for him but I don't think he ever noticed just like he doesn't notice me now when I am standing in front of him again. We grew apart when he joined the army and after some years I was invited to join the marines. It went good and I never went back to live in Chicago.

"What do you think y/n, could you show me where the body is?" Adam smiled down at me with his big smile, almost making me blush.

I pulled myself together, finnaly removing my eyes off of my long lost love, Jay. "Of course Adam." I was gonna start walking but Jay grabbed my hand. "Is there a problem officer?" I glare at him, pissed for not recognizing me.

"Yes, actually I was going to lead this case so I need to see the body." He sternly told me and turned towards Adam. "Adam will you go and talk with the others."

Adam nodded and dissapeared around the corner. I rolled my eyes and started walking in front of Jay to show him the way. "Watch where you are going this ship is a trap for someone like you." I warned never looking back at him. I had no intention of telling him my last name because what change would it make right?

"Why are you acting like this towards me?" Jay grabbed my arm twisting me around so that I was looking at him. "Do you have something towards all man?"

I laughed, pulling my arm away. "No I like man by the way. It's just you. You are the problem." I pointed my finger at him and his demeanour suddenly changed. "Fuck." I muttered to myself when I just realized what happened.

"Foxy?" Jay giggled when he recognized the cut on my finger that I got when we tried to break in the old school. "I can't believe this is you." He threw his arms around me, pulling me into a hug and I melted in.

"You are a dick that's what you are Jay Halstead." I giggled when he played with my hair just like all those years before. "I can't believe you didn't recognize me."

"You look so different." He touched my hair and traveled down to my cheek. "I used to love your red hair." He lifted my chin up and kissed my lips. "I made a promise to myself to kiss you if I ever see you again." He whispered reconecting our lips.

I giggled, pulling away." You are still a dick Halstead." I dragged him down the long coridors. "Lets solve this murder."