43. Everything happens for a reason (Hank Voight)

Imagine was requested by lovely AlexandraDraghia, so it's dedicated to her.

It was a hot summer day. You were breathing heavy and you were just sitting behind your desk at the office. You were trying to finnish all the papper work so that you could finnaly go home and take a cold shower. All of the others were catching up on a new case, but you had a "day off".

All of a sudden it felt like all those people were breathing your air and you remembered you barely drink any water today. You got up from your chair and then it all went black.

You hear several diferent people calling your name but it was so hard to open your eyes. Finnaly a deep husky voice wakes you up. "Y/L/N! Are you okay?" You saw him check your forehead but you couldnt utter a word.

"Kevin, Adam you take her gently to my office sofa." Hank ordered and open the door of his office as vide as he could.

"Boss we have a lead on a possible suspect, he is heading north in a black honda." Kim informed while talking to someone over the phone.

"Okay go and find me that bastard." Hank sat down next to you on a sofa and removed a strain of your hair behind your ear. "You should rest."

That was all you needed to hear because as soom as the words left his mouth you were sound asleep.

It couldn't be more than half an hour when you got awoken by a loud bang. "Fuck." Hank muttered gaining a chuckle from you. "Sory I dropped those." He pointed to a pile of paper.

"Are those mine?" You picked a few of the files that were laying on the floor and looked at your boss with furrowed eyebrows.

He piled them up on his table. "Yeah, I had nothing better to do while you were sleeping." He motioned for you to sit behind his desk. "Here." He handed you a glass of water. "You need to drink."

You gulped down a whole glass of water. "Thank you sir."

"Don't ever do that, you scared the crap out of me." He admited cousing you to blush a deep shade of red. You looked down at the table but Hank raised your head up and looked directly to your eyes. "I know you have a crush on me, I've seen the way you glance at me every now and then and then your cheeks turn red."

You blushed even harder, but this time you couldn't hide because Hank's hand was still holding your chin. "Thuth is, I've liked you since the day you started working here. Why do you think I moved you to that desk?" He points to her desk and they both look over there.

Hank has a perfect view of you from where he's sitting. You look back at him and his face was inches from yours. He traced his thumb from your temple down to your lip and you melt into his strong yet soft touch. "I like you, I like you a lot."

Hank presses his lips slowly on yours, waiting for a reaction. When you started kissing him back he knew he made the right call. His tongue brushed over your lower lip and you let him in, where he explored every hidden corner of your mouth.

He pulled apart, longing for air. You giggle a little cousing Hank's lips to turn into smile as well, his eyebrows furrow. "Sucks that there is no dating policy in this unit." You bit your lip.

Hank chuckled deeply. "Darling I'm the boss and I can always make it disapear." He pecked your lips one more time before standing up and offering you his hand. "Let's grab something to eat so you don't faint on me again."

"Good thing I did, otherwise I would never had the chance to kiss you." You smirk while grabbing his large hand in your small one.

"I quess everything happens for a reason." Hank puts his glasses on and avoides the glares of your teammates.