3. Undercover student (Jay Halstead)

You and Jay have been dating in secret for almost a month now. It's been hard to hide how much you like each other but just the tought of Voight finding out made you cringe.

"We need someone to go undercover so we can get this mother fu*ker." Boss yealled coming up stairs.

The whole crew looked at him knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"They found another girl dead, red lipstic next to her just like with the others." Voight stated when they all looked at him.

You raized your hand wanting to make good impression. You were new to the team. "I'll go."

They all looked at you surprized. Especially Voight who was now walking around you. "This could work. Just a little makeover and you'll look just like a student."

***

You walked in the class where teacher introduced you to the studends. Boys looked with mouth open and girls with jelaousy.
You felt sexy in dark blue mini skirt that revealed way more skin that it should and white shirt with few buttons undone.

Jay was sitting next to Adam and Antonio in survailance truck listening and watching every word . His pants were getting tight as he imagined how he would fuck your brains out on kitchen table after this mission is wrapped.

Be bite down on his lips smilling.
"She's fucking hot. I would totally do her." Adam joked with Antonio.

"Not cool man!" Jay replied quickly a bit jealous. He would gone mad if someone else touch you. You were his and only his.

His eyes quickly turned dark with lust as he watched how you were trying to seduce your teacher aka serial killer. You were bending across the table showing thongs not only playing undercover but also teasing Jay cause you knew very well he was watching.

***

You wrapped for the day and you came back to the truck. Boys all smiled and congradulated for good work then you turned to Jay and winked.

You saw him put his legs together. Knowing he wants you so much you decided to tease him a bit more.

While you were sitting you opened up your legs so only he could see and licked your fingers. You opened another button on your shirt so your black lace bra was wisable.

Jay gulped and had to shake his head like he wanted to shake away his dirthy thoughts.

"Dawson, Ruzak can you go and check the teacher. I wanna know his next step." Voight ordered on the radio.

"Go. We'll take the truck back to the station." Jay ordered but all he wanted was to be alone with you at last.

Ruzak closed the truck door and Jay jumped behind you pushing you to the wall. "You little tease." He said kissing your lips and down the neck.

Now was your turn to put your legs together. You were so wet for him you were losing your mind.
"Babe..." you breathed heavilly. "Fu*k me hard." You ordered.

His fingers trailed up you leg pushing skirt away. Just as he was about to touch your wet panties he stopped and smiled. "You are gonna pay for teasing me, now I'll tease you for the rest of the day."

You exhailed and closed your eyes dissapointed.

"I can't wait till we get home." Jay winked one last time before he disapeared to the front of the truck, leaving you groaning.