114. The honeymoon effect (Jay Halstead)

futuremsmars this one is for you.

"Thank god this day is over. I'm exhausting." You lay down on a soft bed still dressed in your over the top white wedding dress. "I'm never doing this again so you better stay with me forever." You joke making Jay laugh.

"Crazy..." He plants a kiss on your forehead and walks to a mini bar to grab two beers that he put on cold in the morning. "Who else would want you?" He points a tongue at you.

You two walk on balcony and Jay sits down on a chair, you sit on his legs. "This is nice." You point to warm Chicago weather.

"Talking about nice, did you decide where we shall go to our honeymoon?" He played with the belt on your dress. "Cuz I don't mind staying in bed all week."

"I know you lazy ass." You leaned your head on his shoulder. "But you see dear husband, now it's the perfect opportunity to go wherever we want to. And by we I mean me." You wink at him. "And Greece sounds perfect dont you think?"

Jay exhales. "Isn't that so far away?"

Two days later Jay and Y/N were walking hand in hand on Santorini beach. "Damn this heat makes me miss Chicago winter." You complain.

Jay puts his arm around your waist and pulls you closer. "Too bad because I just booked another week for us here." He blew her hairs from her face. "I love it here."

You laughed at him pushed his body to an old building. Jay was taken aback to a sudden move. "How. About. We. Go. To. Out. Room. And. I. Can. Give. You. Something. You'll. Love." You spoke in between you trailed kisses down his neck.

Jay picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. Thank god your hotel was just around the block because you wanted him now! You threw your dress off with your thongs and thanked the Greek god you decided not to wear a bra today.

"So eager my girl?" jay licked his lips and continue teasing you with his tongue. "Me too." He pulled his shirts down and climbed in between your legs.

A month and a half later you woke up with nausea. It was unlikely for you to be sick so you knew at this point. You ran to the store and bought seven pregnancy tests, you know just to be sure.

You texted jay and he was at home twelve minutes later. He busted in and looked for you everywhere until you ran out of restroom. "Baby!!"

"Yes what is so urgent?" He looked at you worried.

"No baby, I mean..." You stopped and composed yourself. Jay we are having a baby!"

He froze. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I have saved positive test to prove it." You showed him one of them but he didn't looked at it. He ran towards you, lifted you up and spoon you around.

"Finally!" He cheered and put you down. He went on his knees and grabbed your belly with his hands. "I love you my little princess." He made kissing sounds.

"Okay Jay, I'm happy you're happy but that looks weird." You laugh.

"Haa, just wait till you grow a belly." He smirked. "I will read to her and sing to her and..."

You just kissed his head and shook yours in disbelief. "I am married to an idiot."