5. She would have choose me! (Adam Ruzek/Antonio Dawson)

"Lett me tell you a story Amy. I once dated this guy and he meant the world to me, he still does but things didn't work out and some people are just not meant to be you know."

Amy, the young girl holding a knife to her wrist looked at me with furrowed eyebrows "Go on." she said when I poused for a second.

I knew I had to stop her from cutting her wrist and bleeding out in front of me because she couldn't be with a boy she loved.
I smilled thinking about him. "He was amazing. My friend, my best friend. There is no one like him in the world. I loved and loved so much my heart was hurting and I felt he loved me too..."

"What happened?" She questioned, impatiantly interupting my speach.

I exhaled "Life happened and we just started to drift apart to a point where we just didn't care to spend time together no more." I looked at my feet nervously knowing the whole team was listening. And he as well. But she needed a real story to stop this madnes. "You know I'd do anything to be with him again." I stated looking at Amy. She now let the knife sit on her legs and it seems she had no intention of using it.

"Why don't you tell him that?" She asked.

I stood up and extended my hand to hold hers so we could go to the station to talk. "It's complicated. I don't even know how he feels it's been a long time. Come on let's go please."

"Only if you tell me his name." She said and playfully smilled.

I laughed "Ok. His name was A..." I was interupted when two officers barged in and grabbed Amy.

.........

I heard loud arguing in the locker room recgnizing Adam's and Antonio's voice. I stopped to listen.

"She would hava choose me!" Antonio yelled and stood back when he was pushed by Adam. "Wanna bet?"

I grabbed the bag from the floor clearing my troath. I casually walked past two off my ex boyfriends telling them good night with a playfull smile.

They don't have to know where my heart lies just yet.