39. Award night (Jesse Lee Soffer)

The cast of Chicago PD was currently attending the people's choice awards. You were nominated for the best on screen romance with Jesse Lee.

Little did they know you two have been secretly hooking up for a couple of months. It all started one day at the set in Chicago where your characters had to kiss for the first time.

It was no big deal at first, you have faked kissed a lot of actors before, but this time it was diferent. You looked in his blue eyes and felt buterflyes in your stomach.

The night after the fiming you ran into him while walking through the srteets of Chicago. He surprized you by leding you to near by lake where he showed you a sunset. And when the moment was the most romantic he pressed his lips on yours in a romantic kiss.

Since that momet your afection to each other only grew. You both decited it was best not to tell anyone yet. Till now.

And the award for best on screen romance goes to..... Y/N and Jesse Lee Soffer, Mia and Jay from Chicago PD.

We stood up, all the cast hugging us and congratulating. We arrive on stage and Jay is thinking the producers and co actors while I acept the trophy.

When the speach was over he turned to me and smiled. He walked to me slowly making the whole room grew dead silend, waiting what is about to happen.

He pressed his hand on my cheek and leand his forehead on mine. Seconds later his lips were on mine in a sweet kiss. The room goes wild, cheering. We pull apart and wave one last time then leave the stage hand in hand.