72. Brekfast (Antonio Dawson)

Sophie_Xox_07 this one is for you. I haven't writte one about my boy Antonio so I'm super excited.

I was awoken by the sound of frying pan being tossed. I furrow my eyebrows and walk slowly downstairs.

Antonio was shirtless, standing only in his black boxers, reading a cooking book and scratching his head. "Dammit."

I giggle and walk silently towards him. When I wrap my cold arms around his body he stops with what he is doing and turns around. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to make you breakfast because it was our first day in out new house." He laughs. "But this technology is too much for me." Antonio kissed my lips, showing all the emotions in it. "Last night was amazing."

I hide my blush in his chest and when he chuckled his whole body bibrated. "It's always amazing with you." I admit. He was my first one and it was worth it waiting for him twenty years.

Antonio lifted my face up and looked directly to my eyes. "Te amo tanto." He traced his thumb over my plump lips, bitting his own.

"I love you to." I admit as he pulls me by his shirt that I am wearing since yeaterday. "How about I make us brekfast and you pick us a mlvie to watch?" I propose.

"Sounds fine." He makes his way to the living room and turns our sofa in to a bed.

I peak my head in the room. "Don't choose some romantic crap please."

Antonio quickly puts away the Note book DVD. "It's not like you will have to to actually watch it." He winked and blew me a kiss.

"You know what... let's just skip the brekfast." I slowly unbottoned the shirt that I am wearing and walk towards Antonio.

Soooo 50k reads. 😆😁😎😃. I'm super thankful for all of you and honored to call you friends. Never did I imagine having any read but 50k... Thanks. 💙❤