60. Familly first (Jay Halstead)

Corebore123 this one is for you. Thanks for reading.

Here I sit, Y/N Halstead, the sister of famous detective Jay Halstead who puts dealers, murderers, theifs and addicts in to prison as a part of his job, but he doesen't know his own sister is one of them as well.

Since he started dating Erin he forgot about me and my mom. Dad wasn't in a picture since I was ten so Jay was an important figure in my life.

A few months ago everything went wrong when I was walking home from a party and a so called friend raped me. I wanted to tell him so bad but he kept doing stuff for his girlfriend so eventually I just quit it and burryed it in the past.

"Hey, here you have a few pils and a bit of white stuff that you love ao much." My dealer winkes at me.

I smile and cover up my face a little bit more. "Thanks H. See you in a few days."

I take the goods and put it in my pocket when all of a sudden police sirens start to get closer and closer. "Chicago PD."

I start running like my life depends on it, trying to hide feom them. If they catch me my brother will find out for sure. A large man knocks me on a ground stomach down. "Don't move you are under ar... Y/N?"

"Oh my god Kevin." I cry. "Please don't  tell Jay." I beg him but he just looks at me with sad eyes.

"Y/N?" Jay kneels down next to me, followed by Erin. God I hate her. "What the hell is going on here?"

I give up and lay my head back on the hard floor. "What ever just arrest me or what ever." I roll my eyes as Erin tries to help me up.

Jay talks to Voight and he looks at me while looking at me sternly. "C'mon lets go to the district, you're gonna gibe us some informations." He pushes me in the car and jumps in the drivers seat.

The ride is quiet and so was first fifeteen minutes of my interigation. "I will not tell you the name of the dealer. You can just put me in jail."

Jay grabs my hand and in that moment my jacket climbs towards my elbow, revealing few lines on my wrist. I try to hide them but it was too late, Jay has already seen it.

"Y/N, what the hell is that? Are you cutting yourself?" He stood up and removed my jacket completley to get the better view. "What the hell happened to you?"

I started crying because of all the emotions. The past came rushing back in my head and anger came over me. "You wanna know what happened? I was held by my throth when Sammy raped me. He almost choked me but instead her hurt me mentaly. But what do you care.. as long as Erin is happy is all good right."

Complete silence overtook the interigation room. Jay just stood there not saying anything. "Oh my god." He whispered after what seemed like forever. "I'm so sorry."

I ran in his arms, holding him close to me. "I didn't know how to..."

"Shh.. it's okay now. I promise you from now on familly first." Jay kissed his belowed sister's forehead. He would do anything to protect her and anything for Sammy to pay.