16. And the winner is... (Erin Lindsay)

This story was requested and is dedicated to eccyuk. I had a hard time writting it because I was trying to make it extra interesting. Hope you like it anyways. 💙❤

Erin slammed the front door of their apartment. She left Jay alone to clear her head and think about their on going fights.

She was pissed off and when she stormed out she didn't realize she was wearing a white tank top and short shorts on top of her sexy black bikiny swim suit that she was about to use on her relaxing day with Jay.

She rubbed her tired red eyes and continue walking. Not really knowing where to go she walked and walked and arrived at the beach.

The beach was full of people and she succesfully dodged them to arrive to the salty, cold water.

She took of her shoes and dip her toes in. Erin must of went in too far because the wave splashed right on her shorts, making them soaking wet.

Cursing under her breath she took them of. She was actually glad she was wearing swimsuits.

Erin was walking up and down the beach trying to remember what the fight was really all about. She was distrected and suddenly a man was holding her by her shoulders.

She saw panic on his face and she tought something has happened to him. "Where have you been, do you want me to have a heart attack?"

She had no time to answer as the guy pushed her forward. The crowd startes cheering and she realized she was on stage.

She was about to turn around when a huge bucket of water was thrown on her, revealing her sexy lace swimsuit. Her eyes widened as she quickly realize she was in the middle of a wet shirt contest.

The water was cold like it had ice in it. Her nipples started to peak out of thin lace material and luckily were covered with a white tank top.

Her cheeks were red and to top it of her boyfriend was standing in the first line, his mouth adjar.

Erin mutered save me under her breath but Jay put his hand before his mouth to surpress a smile.

"This was our last contestant. Now I would like to invite all of our beautifull, wet ladyes to join us on stage." The old bald man announced and winked at her. A couple more ladys came up, all wearing white shirts with bras underneath and some of them were only wearing a shirt.

Girls were holding hands and the blonde one actually grabbed Erins. "Only a few more minutes and I can leave this stage like nothing happened." She tought to herself.

"And the winner is.... number thirteen." Everyone startes cheering and the blonde girl give Erin a hug. Edin looked down and she saw a number 13 written on the bottom left of her shirt.

Jay started cheering an claping making Erin even more mad when tje judge put a flower crown on her head.

After a few minutes she arrived of stage and Jay was already impatiantly waiting for her. With no words said he pulled her wet body closer to himself and pressed his lips to hers. "My girl, the winner."

Erin playfully slapped him then they busrt out laughing.

"I'm sorry I stormed out." She apologized and put her arms around her boyfriends neck.

He leaned in and gave her a peck on her lips. "Don't worry I can't be mad after you won wet t-shirt contest." He laughed.

Erin exhaled. "You are never gonna let me forget that will you?"