125. Not what it seems (Jay Halstead)

This was requested by SarahHenn2.

"Dad!" You called for your father who was reading a newspaper in the kitchen. You ran downstairs with tears in your eyes. "Dad I'm pregnant." You blurted out, holding a pregnancy test in your hand.

Hank smiled, hugging you. "That's a great news. Why are you so upset?" He pulled a chair out for you to eat brekfast. "Do you think Jay won't like the news?"

You nodd rubbing your tired eyes. "We'll know soon. I'm meeting him after brekfast."

"I think he'll be happy, he loves you." Hank forced a smile just to calm down her nerves but he knew Jay more that she did. He was a dick sometimes and he did love his daughter but is he ready for a baby?

You slowly unlocked Jay's front door, closing it quietly. After you put the bag of doughnuts on the kitchen counter you walked towards his room, walking on your tippy toes so that he wouldn't hear you.

You slowly open the door and see someone lay beside your boyfriend, both naked. Anger filled your veins as you walk closer to them and see Erin laying on Jay's chest, a big smile plastered on her stupid face.

Jay's hand was hugging her under her waist the other layed on her thigh. You finnaly had enough of this so you walked back out making sure you slam the door as hard as you can.

You stormed back to your father's appartment, fuming with both anger and dissapointment. "What happened sweety? Did je not take the news well?" Hank hugged his daughter,pulling her closer in a tight hug.

"He was with Erin." You sobbed. "In bed." You barely wipped the tears as your home phone ringged. "I never want to see him again." You cryed.

"I'm soo sorry, let me get that maybe it's work related." Hank apologized and jumped towardst the ringing phone. "Detective Voight."

"Hank thank god it's you." Jay's voice was week and tired like he just woke up from coma. "I need to speak to Y/N, please it's urgent." He pleaded.

"Don't you ever call my house ever again you stupid man." Hank cursed, throwing a vase with flowers Jay has bought his daughter twoodays ago on the floor. "You had everything but you ruined it." Hank put the phone down and pulled the cord out of the wall.

It must of been only five minutes until there was loud banging on the Voight's front door. "It's me, please open the door." Jay called desperate. "You don't know the whole story!"

You angrly opened the balcony door and poured ice cold water on his head. "Oh I don't know the whole story?! Inlighten me then how you fell and your dick landed right in Erin's pussy." She threw a flower pot at him.

A few people that were walking by had thwir mouth open, listening closely at what's going on. "C'mon you know me, so you really think I would do such thing to the woman I love?" Jay started crying.

"Don't..." You fell down on your knees. "You have no right to say that. Leave I hate you."

Jay exhaled and pulled a little box out of his pocket. "Here." He threw it on the balcony. "Look in the box. Erin used this to drug me so she could break us apart." Jay explainex, wiping his tears. "She was arrested." He started walking away. "I understand if you don't want to see me again..."

You ran down the stairs and into Jay's arms. "I'm sorry, but you never believed when I told you she is crazy."

Jay pulled you in a hug, kissing the top of your head. "I'm sorry you had to see this."

"I'm pregnant." You blurted out, wiping the tears away. "That's what I've been there for. To tell you the big news."

Jay picked you up, kissing you on the lips. "Marry me?"

"Are you crazy?" You laughed.

Jay nodded, licking his lips. "For you always."