52. Celebration (whole cast)

YaGirlSophieee for you.

It was sergeant Platt's birthday and my boyfriend Antonio invited me to go with him. I already knew Platt amd some of his co-workers but not all of them, so I was nervous.

We arrived at her house, a few car already parked outside. "Told you we should went sooner." I nudged Antonio, cousing him to slowly squize my hand that he was holding. I always felt like it was better to come firts than to meet all of the people at once, if coming late.

I tughed on my red summer dress while waiting at the door for someone to open it. "Trudy, happy birthday!" Antonio threw his arms around the elder woman and I shook her hand, congradulating her as well.

"Thank you Antonio, Y/N." She smiled and opened fhe door wider for us to come in.

Hank and Jay were already sitting behind the table drinking beer. "Hey Jay, boss, this is Y/N". He pointed to you and a man with a husky voice greeted you following by Jay.

Trudy opened up some more beers and motioned for us to sit down. Not long after Kevin arrived with Kim and I found out they were dating.

Adam came with her girl Hailey and Jay who was already tipsy, pluted. "Boss we should of brought dates." Cousing everyone to smle when he put his arm around Hank's shoulder, pulling him closer.

An hour later everyone was feed and slightly drunk. "Lets play two lyes one truth." Kim wiggled her eyebrows at us.

"I start." Jay scratched his chin like he was thinking hard of a question. "I collect rubber ducks. I once ate bar of a soap. I put vinegar in my pancakes."

"If any of this is true you are weird." Kim pointed out exactly what I was thinking.

"I think it's the soap one." I quess waiting for a responce.

"No. When Will and I were kids we bet who eats bigher piece of soap. I won." He explained proudly. Most of people shaking their heads in disbelief. "Kim your turn."

She thought for a while before speaking. "I sleep naked. I sing in the shower. I snore in my sleep."

"We all heard you sing in the shower." Boss pointed out cousing Kim to blush a little.

"The first one is a lie." Kevin bites his lower lip. "But I wish it wouldn't be." He chuckles, gaining a mad look from her ex, Adam.

Platt clears her throath. "My turn. I sang caraoke with Barbara Clifford. I played in woman's league while in school. I ran around campus naked."

"The lie has to be about the woman's league. The socker didn't exsisted back ten." Antonio chuckled.

"Woow." Hank laughed along with thw others and Platt threw a pillow at him.

"It has to ne the nakes one. I can't imagine Trudy running throught the campus like that." Her eldest friend spoke.

"No Hank." She puffed. "I tought you knew me better. What are you doing here even?" We laughed and I looked at all the people around the table. I was glad Antonio brought me here today and that he has such an amazing people by his side.

He put his jacket around my shoulders. "I love you princessa." He whispered in my ear.