116. Missed (Antonio Dawson)

I miss this dude so freaking much it kills me. Thankfully the new girl is kind of awesome as well.

You walked to work one day and saw your ex husband sitting quietly on the desk. "Morning." You greeted and he replied silently. You walk closer to him and put your arm on his shoulder. "Everything ok?"

Antonio turned his attention to you and smiled. "It will be." He put his hand on your cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "I made some mistakes in my life but letting you go was the biggest one." He admitted and kissed your cheek.

"Why are you telling me this?" You asked with worried expression. "Antonio you're scaring me."

"Everything is okay." He stood up and put his gun and badge on his desk. "I have to go away for a while." He grabbed his wallet and his phone and kissed your lips. "I always loved you." With that he left you alone.

A few moments later Hank arrived. "Hey boss whats wrong with Antinio?"

Hank stopped in his tracks. "Come." He closed the door of his office. "Antonio had some problems. Drug problems." He explained. "It was tough but it goes for the better."

"What? Why didn't he say something?" You walked around the office. "He just left."

"He left?" Hank repeated.

You nodded. "Should I go after him?"

Hank put his hand on top of yours. "Give him some space. When he will feel better he will return. He loves you after all."

You grabbed the badge on his desk. "Don't worry ill keep it till you return." You whisper ans put Antonios thigs in your drawer.