105. Unexpected (Hank Voight)

Part two of 104th imagine.

Two and a half years has passed since the day the officers took away my abusive boyfriend. Two and a half years of healing and trying to move on.

Hank send me a lot of postcards from Statewille but I burned them all. I wantee to forget about the past and move on. For what I heard, Hank is never gonna see the light of the day as a free man.

I was pushing my chart through the stuffed store, trying to find everything from my list. Okay I admit it wasn't a best choice to go shopping for groceries an hour before closing time on christmas eve.

"Y/N?" A husky voice called my name.

I froze, my heart beatting like crazy. I acted like I didn't hear him for a second and then I tought I am imagine it untill he called me again. Hank grabbed on my upper arm and pull me towards him. I wasn't facing him but I knew it was him.

All of the pain I forgot came rushing back in a heart beat. "Y/N, please..." Hank pleaded.

I couldn't bare to look at him even if I know now he regrets doing stuff he did to me. I composed myself and only then, when I was pulled by my sleewe, I remembered I am not here alone. "Mommy, who is this?"

Hank must of not seen him because he froze by the sound of my son's voice. I pushed him in front of me to hide the resemblance he shares with his dad.

"Is he...?" Hank fell down to his knees. His whole life flashed in feont of his eyes. "Y/N,nis he my son?"

Tears stared to form in my eyes and I have lost the ability to speak. I nooded my head yes just because I didn't want my son growing up with outnhis father, like I did.

"Oh my god." Hank sobbed. "Y/N I swear to you... I swear I will treat you like queen. Please, please just don't go away from me."

I closed my eyes and finnaly turned to face him. It was something about him that made me trust him. "I grabbed my son's hand. "Wanna grab lunch?" I finnaly spoke.

"I would love to." Hank stood up and smiled. He kneeled down to his son and smiled. "Hey  my name is Hank."