35. More than friends (Antonio Dawson)

Imagine was requestws by Steph_Camacho0604 and it's desicated to her. Hope you love it.

Y/N runs up the stairs to the inteligance unit, breathing heawy from running all the way from her house. "Sorry I'm late boss. My car broke down." She paused to take a breath. "What did I miss?"

"We're going under cover partner." Antonio winked at her and when Hank saw her furrowed eyebrows he told her that they act like a couple anyways, so they are great for this asigment.

Antonio and Y/N were great friends and when you see it like that, Hank was right, they do act like a married couple. "Sounds good to me."

Hank picked up some papers and threw it on her desk. "Antonio, explain her all the details. You are leaving tonight at eight." He turned to Jay and Hailey. "Go check that thing we talked about earlier."

Antonio invited her to the break room where he gave her a cup of coffee. "So we are going under cover as Jonathan Jones and Alisa Sample, a couple that deal drugs."

Y/N nodded, soaking in all the information. "So who is the target?"

Antonio opened the file, revealing the picture of a middle aged couple. "Meet Maria and Carlo Edvards. We need to become friends with them and figure out who sels them the drugs."

***

It's been six weeks since Antonio and Y/N moved in the house next door to the Edvards couple. It was hard to go under cover but it helps that they know each other so much.

Y/N started to tickle Antonio in the morning when she couldn't sleep. "What the hell... it's still dark outside."

"C'mon I can't sleep. Let's do something." She pouted and poked him a few times more.

"I can't wait till this asignment is over." Antonio joked and covered himself over his face so that she wouldn't see him smile.

Y/N played offended and climbed on top of him. "Say you're sorry, now!" She tickled him some more when he didn't reply.

"Okay, okay. Just stop tickling me." He laughed. He jumped up and spoon them around, so that he was on top and she could go nowhere. "Let me hold you maybe you will sleep better like that." He put his arm under her head and pulled her closer to his topless body. She drifted off to sleep in no time.

When Antonio woke up in the morning, the bed was empty. He could hear light voices coming from the kitchen. He knew imediatley he needs to follow his asigmen so he walked downstairs and threw his arms around Y/N's torso. "Good morning Alisa." He turned around and acted surprized when the Edvards were sitting in their kitchen. "Morning. I didn't know we had guests."

"Look how cute they are. You can just tell how much they love each other." Maria nudged Carlo's arm.

Carlo acted like he didn't hear her. "So Jonathan, I was thinking we could go fishing today and let the ladyes go to nail saloon."

"Sounds good." Antonio smiled, happy to finnaly have some time alone with him. After so long under cover it would be nice to finnaly go back to real life.

***

Y/N was sitting at home waiting for Antonio to come back. She hadn't hear from him in about two hours which was unusual. "What if something happened to him?" She tought to herself while pacing up and down.

"Honey I'm home." Antonio anounced and held a large buqet of flowers in his arms. "Here those are for you, you know to keep the over."

Y/N smile dropped a bit but she faked one. "Thanks for remembering."

He stoped her when she was about to walk out. "No stop. I need to tell you the truth." He walked closer to her and put his arm on each side of her shoulder. "I loved living here with you, waking up each morning seeing your face next to me."

He knew they won't be undercover much longer because he got all the informations he needed tonight. "I quess what I'm teying to say is... I like you more than just a frend... I have for a while now. I totaly understand if you don't wanna ruin our friendship or if you don't feel the same..."

Y/N pressed her lip to his and he kissed her back almost imediatley. Their kiss became heated when Y/N pulled away. "Shut up, I feel tbe same way since we started working together."

Antonio smiled. "Good think that Voight put us undercover then." He smirked.

Y/N's phone beeped signaling she has a message from Voight. "Speaking of the devil... he wanted to let us know they got the suspect in custody and our work is done."

Antonio picked her up. "Let's just stay like this for one more night."