101. Teenage trouble (Jay Halstead)

why_dontwe12 this one is for you sorry you had to wait so long for it. ❤

Jay woke up after a night shift and saw twenty three missed calls from all of his co workers. He imediatley called back thinking something bad has happened.

"Jay, where is Cath?" Kevin questioned but Jay could hear all of them in the background.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why do you need to know where my daughter is?" He asked a bit frustrated.

"I think you need to come down here." Hank ended the call.

Jay went back to his work but before he checked for her daughter's whereabouts. "She is not home and not answering her phone." He walked straight to his boss, waiting for answer.

"There was a bank robbery this morning." Kevin explained. "Jay, Cath was one of the robbers."

Jay sat down on the side of the desk and played the video where he clearly saw his daughter's face. "Oh my gosh. I need to find her." He stood up and started walking away.

"She is here, in the other room waiting for you." Hank explained and put a hand on his shoulder like he wanted to tell him he got his back. "Its gonna be fine."

Jay stormed in the interiation room, his face red from the amount of anger. "Is it true?"

Cath sat in silence, playing with her fingers.

"I asked you a question!" He slammed his fist down on the hard table surface.

She looked at him with no expression. "So what if I did."

"Are you kidding me?" Jay went trough his hair with his hands. "You are so grounded for the rest of your life."

Cath giggled. "Yeah, that's what you do the best." She threw a bottle at him. "I hate you and I hate living with you."

Jay looked at his teenage daughter and when Hank walked in he surprized all of them. "Book her, let her go to jail maybe she will love it more than staying in my house."

Hank escorted Jay outside and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure? You know we can make all of this dissapear."

"I know its just I love her so much but every since her mom passed away I have been treating her like a friend and not like a parent." He wiped away the tears. "Just promise me you will keep her safe because if she stays with me god knows what else she will do."

Hank smiled to his friend and gave hom a hug. "Always."