61. I'm thinkfull for... (Jay Halstead)

tvshowgirl4 requested this one. Hope you like it. ❤💙

"Babe everything is ready and your friends should be here any minute." Y/N called from the dinning area where she put together the table for Jay and his familly and friends.

It is thanksgiving today and Y/N yought it would be nice to invite all of them in your and Jay's new house. Plus you have a big anouncment to make to all of them and Jay.

"Okay. I'm ready." Jay walls closer to Y/N kissing her cheek. "You're glowing." Hw compliments her cousing her to smile.

"Thanks." Y/N plants a kiss on her boyfriends cheek and in that moment the bell rings signaling quests have arrived.

Jay openes the door, Y/N close behind. "Hey Antonio, Kim and Adam. Thanks for coming."

"C'mon inside, it's cold outside." Y/N invites them in and she sees another car pull up on their diveway. "This must be Hank, Plat and Al."

After Hailey arrives Jay sits them down behind the table where the food is already waiting. "Since it's thanksgiving lets all say what he is most thankfull for." Trudy proposes and it's just the thing Y/N was thinking about. It seems the great way of anouncing her news.

"I'm thinkfull for joining inteligance." Hailey raises her vine glass and Kim does the same, cheering with her.

Antonio stand up next. "I'm thankfull for having all of you guys, that helped me overcome my addiction."

Everyone starts clapping. "Try beating this one with a better one." Al laughs.

Y/N stands up with a smirk on her face. "I am thankfull for all of you guys for being such incredible friends." She trensfers her weight from left to right leg, crossing her arms on her chest. "And for you Jay, for being such an amazing friend, boyfriend... and daddy."

Y/N puts her hands on her growing belly, smilling down at her boyfriend. "Are we..?" Jay jumps out of his seat.

She nods at him and puls him close to her, hugging him tightly. "We are having a baby."

Everybody starts congradulating them and hugging them. "Best thanksgiving ever." Jay whispered in Y/N's ear happy to finnaly start a familly with the love of his life. "That totaly explains the glow thing." He chuckles in her ear.