33. Better this way (Hank Voight)

It has been two days since you and the team went on a hunt for the man who ordered a hit on Alvin. Hank shoot the guy but a few eyewitnesses were saying he killed a man who had their hands raized so they benched him till this all is resolved.

You and Hank were engaged but since all that happened je barely spoke to you. He didn't even pick up the phone when you were calling him.

One day you had enough and you drove to his place. You knocked for so long that Hank got annoyed and he opened front door.

When you walked in you almost had a heart attack. Beer cans and empty pizza boxes were laying everywhere. "What the fuc...." You finnaly looked at Hank and saw his blody face. "Oh my god. What happened to you." You traced your fingers down his broken cheek and red lips.

He quickly pushed your hand away. "It's nothing. What are you doing here?" He sat down on a sofa, throwing trash on the floor to make space.

"What do you mean, I'm your fiance. I am worried for you." You furrowed your eyebrows. "I know how you feel right now and..."

He slamed his fist on the wooden table. "You know shit about how I feel. You should just let me be." He said and you saw his teary eyes.

Your heart was hurting for him but you knew he didn't mean it. "Hey." I walk cllser to him and put my palm on his cheek. "You're right I don't know how you feel and maybe I never will but you need to know that I am here for you. We all are."

"You should just leave me, it's better this way." He said looking at the floor.

You grabbed his face with both of your hands. "Well sucks for you cuz I'm here for the long run." You pressed your lips to his in the softest way possible. After a while he melted into your arms.

"I'm sorry." He whispered into yoir hair, holding you close to him.

"It's okay." You breathed out the air you've been jolding in. "I'll never leave you no matter what."

I've posted a couple of chapters today make sure you didn't miss any. ❤💙