92. Off limits (Jay Halstead)

"Everyone gather around." Hank called for his team members. "My daughter Aaliyah is comingto help us today on the Martines case. She works for FBI and recently they also started to work on it."

Antonio nudged Jay and gave him a wink. He knew Aaliyah is a beautifull woman with dark skin and even darker hair. And to top it off, she looks nothing like Hank.

"Speaking of my daughter, guys she is extremly off limits." Hank warned. "Understood Jay, Antonio?"

They all nodded. A few minutes lated hank's doughter peeked her head through the door. Her white coat complimented her skin tone to perfection and when she smiled Jay forgot to breathe.

"Hey Dad." She greeted and hugged Hank whi then introduced her to his team mates. "It's nice to meet you all but lets talk about case I have places to be." She smirked to Jay.

"Oh yeah." Hank looked at her. "Where are you going this time, another blind date?"

Aaliyah just rolled her eyes and acted like she didn't hear her dad. "So Martines is on our radar for kidnapping young girls, teenagers from Mexico. They go on a date with him and never come back." She explains.

"That could happen one day to you if you don't stop with the blind dates." Hank tried so hard to keer her from guys that only want her for sex.

"Okay dad." She turned her attention back to the team. "My team is working on his whereabouts and when we get conformation where is he, we attack with all force."

All of them nodded and Aaliyah went to break room to get some coffee. Antonio was alredy there andnhe was desperatly trying to ask her out. She just smiled politely because she knowsnher date tonight is what she wants.

Jay walked in the room and started talking with her but as soon as he saw Hank looking at them, he took a sip of coffe and started talking to Antonio, they both acted like she wasn't even there.

"Dad, you are the worst. People are afraid to look at me. What did you threathen them with?" She laughed.

Later thay day when the bust was conplete and Martines was arrested, Aaliyah hurried to sign all the paper work. She said her goodbyes to her dad and his team and went home where she put on her favorite dress.

Walking towards the room 17, her hills clicked on the tiles. She sprayed her perfume on her once more and knocked on the door.

Her date was fast to open it and instead of saying hello, she threw her arms around her lover and jumped in his lap.

"Aaliyah, I could barely hold it together today. You know what you do to me when you lick your lips while thinking." He pushed her roughly to the wall and kissed her.

Aaliyah giggled and spredednher leg formher lover to have better acces. "Jay." She moaned. "I want you."

"You'll have to wait. I have a present for you." Jay gave her a box, containing a necklasse. "Happy six months baby."

"Thank you." She hugged him. "Are you finnaly ready to tell my dad?"

Jay gulped down hard. "If that's what you want princess."

"Good because I might have told him already and he is on his way. Love you." She smiled.

Jay stood there like he froze. "Aaliyah!"

Knock, knock...