55. Awkward neighbor (Jay Halstead)

First of all thank you all for 30k reads. This is surreal. I love you all so much. ❤💙

I just came out of the shower, wrapped in a small towel around my still wet body. In my hand I was holding a hair brush, singing like I am performing in Madison Square Garden. "Vamos pa' la playa, pa' curarte el alma, cierra la pantalla, abre la medalla."

I swayed my hips to left and right, throwing my hands in the air. My towel fell of somewhere in the middle of my performance but I didn't care. I was home alone and the house next door was vacant.

The knock on the door made me dress up faster that I had planned to. I grabbed a summer dress from my closet and put my long hair in a high ponytale.

I ranned towards the front door, almost falling along the way. "Stupida." I laughed to myself. It's been ten years since we moved here from Colombia but I still curse in spanish.

I opened the door thinking it was the mail man. My breath hitched and I frozed in my door way. A police officer stood there, a smile on his face and his arms crossed on his chests.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you during your live performance." He smirked. "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jay Halsted, your next door naighbour." He bit his lip and looked me up and down.

My cheeks were burning red from embarasment. He saw me dancing, naked. But god damn he was hot. I looked down at his toned arms and to his tight pants. Before I could say something he stepped closer to me and leaned his head closer to my ear. His hot breath send shivers down my spine. "Don't you dare closing the curtains, I love the view." He winked at me, leaving me all hot and neady on my porch.