Author's Note and Request Page

{triggers will be like this at the start of every chapter if you read it and think another one could be added to the chapter please tell me}

hi. so author's notes are going to be all lowercase cause i have to type them on my phone. anyway so i really like angst so i write a ton of it. read trigger warnings.
i will be trying to upload at least once a week but it is unlikely that will last long. i might do 2 part ones. i also put tubbo in this because i have no where else to put him. but he is amazing.

feel free to comment or vent in the comments. also if you want a part 2 then comment it at the end of the chapter. okay. have a good day and be gone.

i won't do much shipping and i won't do much smut unless it is dreamnotfound. but feel free to request it anyway.

i will do part 2 for things that get votes so vote of things that you want more of. if you don't want to comment and ask for more.

i have another book but it is just my original stuff so it is not fandom based for the most part.

/////|||||\\\\\

Feel free to name any dividers I have as long as they don't already have a name.

Feel free to leave ideas, theories, complements, and criticism in the comments. If you want any specific scenes, REQUEST THEM. I won't bite and most likely I will write the scene. Also your theories might become cannon if I like them.

Plugging my books,
Unwilling Change- A Karlnapity Vampire Story; exactly what it sounds like.
Sleepy Bois Inc One Shots- and other mcyt; oneshots of MCYT characters.
Soldier, Poet, King; a sbi story based on the song Soldier, Poet, King
Pegan and Technoblade; a gods au with a pagan who needs revenge and reaches out
Enter Title Here (a sleepy bois story); really angsty story semi based around Tommy.
MCYT OC oneshots; Dream SMP next generation oneshots with some new characters
Poems and Other Original Writings; my non fandom based writings.

/////|||||\\\\\  

Also I found a Twitch streamer I really like so yea go check them out. https://www.twitch.tv/falleno_oangel