Birthdays

{mention of hospitals and broken bones, knife, swords; is extremely fluffy}

When you reach your tenth year living with someone it is only right to look back on the years you had together. Tommy's 10th birthday they have been with him is coming up. The adoption was official on his 6th and he will be 16 soon.

His first birthday with them is fuzzy in his memories but he does remember that Techno got him a pocket knife that Phil had promptly taken away and told him he could have it when he was older. Wilbur had gotten him a stuffed cow that was quickly named Henry. Phil, if he remembers correctly, got him a book on the history of music and a bunch of music discs. Wilbur had taken the book and Tommy hadn't seen it since.

On his second birthday with them Techno and Phil had pitched together to get him a trampoline while Wilbur had gotten him a huge stuffed orca that now sits on Tommy's bed, when Wilbur isn't using it as his therapy session. The trampoline had ended up being put in the backyard and that was actually how he met Tubbo.

His third birthday with them was the first one Tubbo came too. Tubbo got him the bandana that he is so well known for. Techno had given him a pair of cute fake swords to train with. Phil had gotten him a whole new bed with new sheets and everything. Wilbur had gotten him a flute, which he definitely never has even thought about playing. He is actually quite skilled at it and holds private concerts for the Orca and Henry, and sometimes Wilbur.

On his fourth birthday with them, he was in the hospital. He had fallen out of a tree and managed to break both of his legs and one of his arms. Tubbo had gotten him a bee keychain to attach to his crutches or wheelchair when he got out. Techno had gotten him crutches and then painted them to match his red and white theme. Wilbur had simply gotten him a music book and a beanie. Phil had gotten him a hand made blanket. That blanket is still on his bed to this day.

On his 5th birthday, the year he turned 10, he had tried to convince everyone that he was 11. He went around the whole day telling everyone he was 11 not 10. It managed to convince Tubbo and Wilbur but Techno wasn't having it and said his present was for a 10 year old not an 11 year old. After he admitted he was 10, Techno gave him an actual sword. It wasn't sharp but it was cool. Phil gave him a fancy new backpack with a music disc patch. He was also given the pocket knife back. Wilbur got him a cute onesie that he had insisted he was too old for, then promptly put it on and made Wilbur give him cuddles. Tubbo got him his favorite music disc, not that he has listened to it; he keeps it in a hidden box for it's safety.

When he actually turned 11, Phil and Techno were out of the house but they sent back a huge book of spells and a bunch of other cool things. Wilbur refused to let him try the magic in the house, so he went to the woods out back.
They live on a plains biome now.

Wilbur had gotten him a journal and Tubbo had gotten him a fancy new pen.

His 12th birthday was a bit more chaotic. No one got him gifts because instead they pitched their money together to take him to an amusement park. Tubbo won a little rubber ducky that he gave to Tommy. He still had the duck hidden with the special disc. He still had all the gifts somewhere.

His 13th birthday was interesting, to say the least. They went on a hike to find Tommy a place to make a treehouse with Tubbo but Tommy wandered off and got lost, Tubbo tried to play with bees and got stung for the first time. He cried because the bee died. Wilbur then managed to finally find a good place and get the cords but by then Tommy didn't want to be in the forest anymore.

His 14th birthday they forced him back into the forest to show him the treehouse they had finished. It quickly became Tommy's favorite place and he keeps a small slip of paper with the cords in his enderchest.

His 15th birthday he insisted on no gifts, instead got everyone to follow him into the nether and make a huge base there that quickly became used by everyone. It had a blaze spawner for Techno and Phil and a bunch of chill spots for the others. He named it the coldest place in hell.

Today he celebrated his 16th birthday and he was given a full set of nethirite armour from Techno and some fancy clothes from Wilbur. Phil gave him a crown like he did his other sons on their 16th birthday. He also got him a small book that had all the family cords in it. Including any hidden bases and the treehouse. Tubbo had been too busy to come visit but he sent a god apple he had managed to get his hands on.

Tommy felt loved by these people which he has come to know as a rare feeling. He always stays close to them and he knows that without them he would be lost. He would never tell them any of this but he is extremely grateful for them.

/////|||||\\\\\

so enjoy. How are you? I love you.