Gender is Dumb

{genderfluid techno} 

Prompt: Genderfluid Technoblade

"Hey Big T, when can you drive me and Tubbo to the store?" Tommy called as soon as he entered his house. He didn't know what Techno was feeling so he used the neutral Big T. He walked to the kitchen to grab a snack while Techno was heard getting ready upstairs.

When Techno came down Tommy almost gasped. He still wasn't used to seeing Techno all got up in girls clothes. Currently she was wearing a black short skirt with ripped black fishnets and black platform boots making her just barely taller than Tommy. She had a black crop top on that just said "meh." over the chest over a white long sleeve that had been cut so you could see her stomach under the shirts. She had a black choker and a longer chain necklace with a lock at the bottom. She also had her long pink hair brushed flat under a black beanie that undoubtedly belonged to Wilbur. She had bright pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

"Stop staring and hurry up. I want to get back before it gets dark." Techie's voice broke through Tommy's thoughts. He quickly got up and grabbed his backpack. He always brought it with him because Tubbo had hand sewn a bee and a disc onto the front. He put his wallet in and grabbed a mask from their stack by the door. Techie had her own mask that matched her outfit. They headed out and Techie picked up Tubbo before continuing the short drive to the mall. At the mall Techie simply went into random stores while Tubbo dragged Tommy from store to store getting random things that they thought were cute or useful. When Tubbo started to get tired Tommy found Techie and they all headed home satisfied with how the day went.

sorry it's short. i just wanted a fem techno idea so enjoy. i also made a list of ideas for one shots at 3 am and holy shit 3 am me is so fuxking smart. lots of ideas so yea. also don't forget u can have requests too. they are free and make me feel appreciated. <33

i had to watch a video on wars today and it almost gave me a panic attack because of how many explosion and other bad sounds but i had to watch it for my class. so i looked up logstedshire ambiance and i have been pausing it every now and then to just chill to that. gods i hate this.