Not Tommy

{implied suicide, death, murder, swearing, amnisia} 

PhanTommy was his chosen ghost name. He chose it when Ghostbur first arrived. He just never thought he would find himself using it. But the day after Dream's prison game he woke up, in a bed he didn't remember with very few actual memories. The only two that were solid was Dream killing him and him having the name PhanTommy. 

He had some fuzzy memories in a ravine and some in a town of some sort. He decided he should go find people and ask them what was happening. As he exited his house he didn't recognize any of it. He knew the wooden path would lead to people so he followed it. He headed towards the biggest building he could find, which happened to be right behind his house. He approached it cautiously, he saw someone but they had yet to see him. 

As he approached he made sure to step on a creaky board in the path, how did he know that one was creaky, to alert the other person. The person spun around and PhanTommy recognized him from somewhere but he couldn't put a name to his face, well, mask. The person was wearing a cheap plastic mask that had a creeper face painted on it. The paint was chipping in some places and PhanTommy could point out which ones were new, new since when. The person had round brown animal ears sticking out over his mask and he wore yellowish orange armour. 

The person opened his mouth but instead of words he only made a combination of noises that sounded like sped up talking. PhanTommy relaxed as he felt the comfort from those sounds, where had he heard them before? He pulled out the small communicator before he realized what he was doing. He checked the screen and sure enough, there were words there. 

"HELLO TOMMYINNIT," The name made him uncomfortable. He couldn't put a finger on why. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE. AWESAMDUDE TOLD ME YOU HAD LEFT BUT I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T. YOUR HOTEL IS ALMOST FINISHED. I HAVE A SMALL TASK FOR YOU BEFORE I CAN FINISH IT." 

PhanTommy frowned. "I'm sorry, I'm not TommyInnit." He said softly. He felt a sensation almost like pain when he said the name. "I think you have the wrong person, I'm PhanTommy." 

The person looked at him curiously for a moment before the sounds began again, this time they felt slightly uncomfortable, and PhanTommy glanced back down to read the translation. "NO YOU ARE TOMMYINNIT. I NEED A FAVOR TOMMY. CAN YOU GET ME A STACK OF RED DYE FOR THE ROOF. IT IS THE LAST STEP BEFORE YOUR HOTEL WILL BE FINISHED." 

PhanTommy sighed and shook his head. As the sounds began again he dropped the communicator on the ground and headed back towards his house. When he got there he noticed that there were statues of someone everywhere. The statues reminded him of something, had he known this person, he started to feel that almost pain as he looked closer at one of them. He decided to leave it alone and he headed down the path into a short tunnel through a hill and then down to what looked to be the remains of something. 

He felt the sensation again as he tried to figure out where he was and so he kept walking. He wandered until he was in a snow biome. He tried to remember how he had gotten there but couldn't remember and as the feeling crept up he decided it wasn't important. He made his way to a wall that seemed to be artificial. He didn't notice it but he managed to press the button or flick the lever and open the wall. As it was falling down he heard noises coming from inside. It sounded like someone talking. 

"How did you-" the pigling hybrid, what was a pigling, stopped talking as the wall fell and PhanTommy came into view. "Toms." He sounded sad. That made PhanTommy sad but again the name made him uncomfortable. 

"I'm sorry Techno," Who the hell was Techno? Is that Techno? "I'm not Toms, or Tommy or TommyInnit. Please don't call me that. I'm PhanTommy." 

The hybrid frowned. "Dream did this didn't he?"