Cuddles

{platonic cuddles}

The boys were at a party today. Well it was one of those grown up ones that Philza and Techno like. Tommy and Wilbur did not. Wilbur had found a seat and was sitting across it with his legs over one arm, his back leaning over the other. He was scrolling through his phone. He was sitting in the sun and enjoying the warmth. He had headphones playing loud music in his ears, as much as his writing style is calm, his tastes vary from screaming to piano. Anything but country.

The sun was blocked by a sleepy looking Tommy. Wilbur looked up slightly before putting his phone down and leaning back so Tommy could sit on his lap. Tommy took up his seat and tapped his chest. Wilbur knowingly took off his beanie and put his head on Tommy's chest. Tommy was quick to run his fingers through the fluffy brown hair. They sat like that, Wilbur listening to music, Tommy listening to the adults' chatter.

After a while Wilbur felt himself slipping into sleep and moved Tommy's hand that wasn't in his hair over his eyes. Tommy adjusted how he sat so it was more comfortable for Wilbur to sleep. At some point Wilbur's music ended and Tommy took up the job of playing new songs for him.

The duo were interrupted by Techno telling them it was time to go. Tommy slowly helped Wilbur, who was still half asleep, into the car as they began to go home. Tommy put Wilbur leaning against the window and laid his head onto Wilbur. He put on a slower playlist before falling asleep to the steady breaths of his sleeping brother.