Chapter 73: Story time

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10.1 K READS- ITS INSANE, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! 

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO

Tobias_46_Tris     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

64FourTris46   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE SO AMAZING AND I CONSIDER THEM GREAT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE SUPPORTED ME, ENCOURAGED ME AND I MEAN COME ON GUYS; THERE BOOKS ARE BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHECK OUT REUNITED:DIVERGENT AND DECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE SO PHENOMENAL AND AMAZING- I'M CONSTANTLY BLOW AWAY BY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THERE BOOK, COMMENT AND SUPPORT THEM THEY DESERVE IT AND OF COURSE FOLLOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HERE IS CHAPTER 73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning this chapter has talk about sexual harassment and abuse and is very very very sad!!!! If you aren't older than 12  then I would suggest that you don't read this chapter, just a warning.

----------Tris pov-------------------------

Tobias leads me down the hallway that leads to his apartment, I think he wants to take about what happened in the sim, but i'm not sure.

We turn the corner and he reaches into his pocket, pulling out his key and shoving it into his lock. He opens the door and holds it open for me as I pass through it. 

" Thank you" I mutter, he nods his head in acknowledgement as he closes the door. I sit down on his couch and curl up in a ball, waiting for him to start questioning me. 

After he doesnt say anything or move from the door, I look up and over at him with a questioning look.

" Sooooo" I drag out, he walks over to the couch and sits down, putting his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

" Why aren't you eating" He states picking his head up and looking over at me. I furrow my eyebrows confused.

"What?" I ask

" Come on Tris, Look at yourself. You look as bad as when you first came here from abnegation" He says, worry in his voice. I look down at my hands, my eyes sting, my head throbbing. 

" I don't know- I just haven't wanted to, haven't been hungry I guess" I mutter, Its true, I haven't been hungry and the thought of eating makes me sick. 

" Tris you have to eat" He says sternly. I nod and he sighs.

"Are you sleeping?" He asks and I scoff.

" Really? Do you really think I could sleep after wha I have been seeing or reliving?!" Crap. why did I have to say that.

He knows that Andrew raped me, but we haven't talked about it. But I promised I would tell him one day and I have a feeling he is going to push for it to be today.

" Reliving?" 

" Yes" I say sighing. 

" Tris" I look up at him.

" I-I need you to tell me now" I close my eyes and shake my head. I can't, I can't to this to him, I can't. It will kill him to hear it, It will kill me to tell him and relive it again.