Chapter 86: Clarification

Ok so this is the chapter of clarification and I want to say that everything the whole book, gets better from here on out and that there is only a few chapters left!!!! Thank you guys so much for all the support and i think you guys will be VERY VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT There will be a second book If you guys want, comment if you want book 2!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH, LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALSO A VERY LONG CHAPTER SO YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!

-------------Tris's POV------------

I still by his bed, my hand holding his. My knuckles are split and severely bruised but yet I still grip his hand for dear life, no matter how painful it is. The cuts and bruises are so fresh since I just came here after beating Marcus, though I did clean my hands and changed my clothes since they were splattered with blood. 

A doctor comes in a takes his vitals, leaving as soon as he is done, giving me a small smile as he exits the room. 

His wrists and ankles are restrained to the bed, a blank wrapped around him, his hair smooth and soft, his eyes closed, the heart monitor beeping signifying his heartbeat. 

When Tobias had his metal breakdown outside the counselors office 2 days ag, they gave him a sanative on the scene and transported him to the hospital here. They have been keeping him asleep with regular does of sanatives and they retained his ankles and wrists, despite my outrage. 

He isn't some crazy person or an animal that needs to be contained. 

Uri and zeke walk in, uri keeping a bit of a distance from me.

" Sooooo, Marcus has been yelling for you for like 3 hours" Zeke says cautiously

I scoff " what threats is he spewing out now?" 

" none" Uriah mutters

" Then what is he saying" I question

" He screaming at you to come back, asking what happen to Four. He is flipping out after you said that marcus killed him" Zeke says

I stand up out of my chair so fast it goes flying across the room. Zeke and Uri both shoot back, but I close the distance quickly.

" Look at him." I demand they both stare at me " Look at him!" I yell and they switch there gazes to tobias, lying unconscious.

" You want to tell me that Marcus didn't kill him? When the Tobias you know, is gone. He is GONE! Because of him, because of that sick monster who beat his child all his life! He broke him! He broke tobias and now he is in a flippin mental hospital because he is suicidal! Because he doesn't want to be in so much pain anymore! From what MARCUS DID!! He has gone through SO FREAKING MUCH THAT HE WANTS TO KILL HIMSELF, TO ESCAPE! the doctors are giving him sanatives until he wakes up! And you know how he does that, by FIGHTING BACK, EXCEPT HE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BACK, HE WANTS TO DIE! AND BY 30 DAYS AFTER BEING SEDATED THE BODY AND MIND SHUTS DOWN! SO HE WILL BE GONE!!!!! BECAUSE OF MARCUS, BECAUSE TOBIAS DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BACK BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DIE! IT'S MARCUS'S FAULT!   And we are talking about FOUR THE DAUNTLESS LEGEND WHO IS THE STRONGEST FREAKING PERSON ANYBODY KNOWS!!!! I LOVE HIM  AND HE WANTS TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF WHAT MARCUS PUT HIM THROUGH!" I scream in there face.

They still stare at Tobias, wide eyes. " Tris" Uri says

I ignore him and keep going on

" I love him and It is MARCUS'S FAULT THAT HE IS HURTING SO MUCH!!!! SO I DON'T CARE THAT I SAID THAT HE KILLED HIM, BECAUSE HE DID! HE KILLED TOBIAS, THE ONLY PERSON I WILL EVER LOVE! BECAUSE HE IS GONE! " I scream, tears rolling down my face.