Chapter 74: Roller coaster of Emotions

----------------Tobias' POv-----------

I. Am. Livid.

Furious.

Infuriated.

And every other word to describe Angry.  I swear to god if it weren't for Tris telling me not to, I would have marched right out of my apartment and Dauntless and went straight to Marcus' and Andrews places, and slaughtered them. 

5 days.

He raped her for 5 days straight.

" My god Tris! Why the hell didn't you tell me earlier!"  I shout standing up, she flinches back, squeezing her eyes shut and I frown. 

Realization hits me and I stumble back. 

" Did you think that I was going to hit you?" She looks up at me surprised. " Because im marcus' kid?" I ask, hurt.

She springs up from her fetal position on the couch.

" God no! It's just a habit from when I get yelled at- it tends to be followed by a punch in the face and beating!" She snaps.

As soon as she says it, I can tell she regrets it. I shake my head, she's right my own father beat her- im a mirror image of him, she has a right to be afraid of me. Lowering my head I look away, the tears I have been holding back for the past 20 minutes finally fall. 

" I did this" I whisper shaking my head.

" What?" She asks

" I did this!" I yell looking up at her, tears rolling uncontrollably down my face " If I hadn't left Abnegation Marcus wouldn't have gone to you in need of a punching bag and you wouldn't had to deal with him- hell he probably wouldn't have made you have sex with him because Marcus wouldn't be there to give him the idea!" I shout. Tris looks taken aback. 

 "What do you mean Marcus wouldn't have given him the idea?" She asks her voice shaking

" I mean- I had a sister" I ask, my face hard. " Marcus married Evelyn and treated her greatly until he started beating her and then he raped her. Over and over again, until she was created. I had a sister Tris. Marcus raped Evelyn, I remember she was pregnant and marcus new, but still beat her and she lost the baby. after she lost the baby Evelyn left- I was 6. She left me with that monster . Marcus is a phycopath and there is a 99.9% chance that Marcus was the one who gave Andrew the idea to rape you" I spit. Emotion rolls over me. I havent talked about my sister in years.

Tris stands there, her eyes wide, shock written all over her face.

" Tobias im so sorry, I didnt know-" 

" No, you don't get it- if I didn't leave abnegation you never would have been raped. You would never had to deal with, marcus. If I didn't leav-"

" If you didn't leave then you would be dead!" She screams at me " Marcus would have killed you- he told he all about the plans he had but you ruined them when you left but that one day he would complete his mission and kill you! I was relieved and so happy when I heard that you transferred because I knew Marcus wouldn't hurt you anymore. You forget I overheard Marcus talking to andrew saying he was abusing his son/ you- that there was somebody else going through the hell I was, they found out and Marcus told me all about how he beat you! I was so so so happy when he couldn't hurt you anymore." She says.

We are both crying now, standing a meter away from each other.

" You are nothing like Marcus and never will be because you know what kind of pain he inflicted on you is the exact reason you wouldn't become him. I am so glad that you left Abnegation and that we are together now. you did nothing wrong. You survived and saved yourself- Don't ever feel guilty for surviving." She whispers stepping closer to me, her hands hanging by her sides. 

" Thank you. For telling me, I needed to know. Thank you for believing in me" I whisper reaching down to clasped her hand in mind. 

" Always. I'm sorry about your sister." She whispers looking up at me, her eyes touching mine. 

" She didn't deserve the life that was waiting for her. I'm sorry too, her name was Vanessa" I whisper, more tears falling from my eyes.

" That's a beautiful name, Tobias" She smiles at me and slides her thumb over my cheek, wiping away the tears and I laugh lightly, and do the same.

I shake my head " I cant believe andrew didnt that. Tris how am I supposed to just forget this, what he did to you" I say

" You don't, I sure never will, ever. And when the time comes, i'll use my anger, pain and sadness, as fuel to destroy them. But right now, I will heal and move on, but never forget. but I refuse to let the fear and pain her inflicted on me, to run my life." she says confidently.

I smile " God, how are you so positive and amazing at the same time as being terrifying- like seriously you are scary when you want to be"  I joke chuckling lightly. She smiles

" I guess because now I have something to be happy about, like have you met my boyfriend?  Plus I have a very very good instructor" she whispers smiling mischievously inching closer

" hmmmm, I don't know have I?" I joke and she laughs

God her laugh

"Can I kiss you?" I ask.

"Hmmmmmmmm" She teases chuckling 

I laugh and press my mouth to hers. I am cautious, my lips barely touching hers but she quickly changes that as she lips my bottom lip asing for entrance. I gladly allow her and her tongue darts into my mouth. We make out for a couple minutes before we pull away for breath.

" Do you want to know anything else?" She asks me breathless, I hesitate. 

" Will you move in with me after initiation?" I ask nervously and she pulls away slightly to look at my eyes, her eyes wide.

" Really?" She asks

" Well I mean only if your comfortable and if you want to-" 

" Of course I want to Tobias! Yes!!!" She exclaims. I laugh, like really laugh as she jumps up and I catch her by her thighs, she wraps her legs around my waist to support herself and she presses her lips to mine.

I smile into the kiss and lower her onto the couch, I hover over her, her legs still wrapped around her waist. We continue to kiss and when we stop I lay down beside her, my arm wrapped around her waist as she turns so her back is pressed to my chest.

We cuddle until we fall asleep, but not for long before I hear a  scream beside me, jolting me out of sleep, 

And realize that it was Tris.

------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY- IM PRETTY SURE I HAVE AN ADDICTION TO CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

PLOT TWIST- TOBIAS HAD A UNBORN SISTER OOOOOOOOOOOO ITS GONNA GET GOOD- WELL EVEN BETTER THAN IT IS HEHEHEHE I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 HEY HOW LONG IS A BOOK THAT IS TO LONG CAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO WRITE STILL AND A LOT OF PLANS SOOOOOOO- WHATS THE MAX AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS FOR 1 BOOK?   

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SUGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND COMMENT WHO'S POV YOU WANT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORD COUNT 1284