Chapter 75: FourTris!

Sorry for not updating for so long, I have been super busy and honestly I had no idea how to write this chapter so it might not be the best, im kinda just going to wing it.  

OMG GUYS! 11.5 K READS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR IT WENT FROM 11.2 K TO 11.5 K IN THE SPAN OF LESS AN 12 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SUPPORTIVE AND AMAZING READERS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME, BEEN SO KIND AND JUST ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

ThatDauntless1

divachopada3

divergentfan_64

Echo_mha_64

sheoddicted46

Foutris_gracie

Tobias_46_Tris  ⬅⬅⬅⬅ AMAZING PERSONS ALERT!!!!!!!!!

64FourTris46  ⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅⬅ ANOTHER AMAZING PERSONS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captainswancuties

Zahrah2009

Carlajjjjnnnnn

Rhea625384

Katiem1103

Khushi_1407

ReadingRebel123

AND A SUPER SUPER SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO

64FourTris46

FOR BEING THE MOST AMAZING FRIEND AND AND SUPPORTER ALONG WITH 

Tobias_46_Tris

FOR SUPPORTING, ENCOURAGING, AND BEING AN AMAZING FRIEND AND THE MOST AMAZING WRITERS ON WHOLE FRIENDING WATTPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FOLLOW THEM AND CHECK OUT THERE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Few* Ok well here is chapter 75!!!!!!!!

-----------------Tris POV------------------------------

" Tris!" 

I gasp, shooting up from the bed my. My body collides with Tobias's who is still hovering above  and beside me with a concerned look on his face. I clutch onto his shirt, resting my head onto his shoulder breathing heavily.

He doesn't ask if I'm ok, he knows I'm not. Only tears do not flood my eyes like they usually do, and my panicking state disappears a minute after I merge out of the nightmare.

I pull away from him slightly and turn my head to look at him, my hand still on his shoulder. His dark blue eyes hold worry and tiredness, It the middle of the night after all, and his mouth is turned down in a frown.