Chapter 84: Therapy

OMG LOVE THIS SONG, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT TOO............................it kinda sad tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!!!!

GUYS HEHEHEHEHE I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS..... AH MAN IT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOO FUN 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

so some people wanted tobias's POv so i decided to start with his and then go to Tris's and then go back to tobias's mainly because the next chapter or 2 will be in tris's pov..........................muhahahahahahahahha I have many plans........................

Warning this chapter has talk about self harm, suicide and abuse

-------------------Tobias's POv----------------------------------

" Could...umm we see.......your back I mean?" zeke asks cautiously.

" Of course only if you feel comfortable showing us...." Will speaks up

I contemplate if whether I want to show them what Marcus did to me. There are sooo many new scars that are still fresh and healing, even with the healing serum.

I tilt my head to see Tris out of the corner of my eye only to see her gaze already upon me.

" Are you sure you want to see?" I whisper, my hand grasping Tris's.

I look up briefly to see them nodding.

" They have no idea what they are asking to see" I say to Tris. A part of me....just can't do it. I don't want them to see what that monster did to me.

Tris thinks for a moment while the whole gang just sits there silently looking in between us.

" I'll do it with you. You never have to do anything alone as long as Im here. And I'm not ever going anywhere." Tris concludes as she stands up, holding my hand.

" no you don't have to do-" I argue

" No, I don't. but I would do anything for you." she insists

A warm feeling spreads over my body.

" Hehehehe" Christina giggles and all our eyes snap to her. She immediately slaps a hand over her mouth to contain her laughs

" i'm so sorry, honestly. It just you guys are so perfect and cute and just og my god I love fourtris so much like seriously- " She rambles on and then gasps 

" Oh. MY. GOD!!!! I'M A TOTALLY FANGURL FOR FOURTRIS!!!!!!!!!!" She screeches.

" Would you just-" Uriah shakes his head trailing off.

" No. it's okay Tris"  I nod looking back at her.

I can do this

" Are you sure" she checks

" Yes" I smile, but I don't want to and I  am not happy so I am sure that they can see the guilt, fakeness, sadness and depression in my smile. 

She looks at me and nods. I sigh 

" Tris can you step out for a minute" I ask her and she looks confused with a flash of hurt in her eyes.

" why?" 

I hesitate " I-I don't...You were there and i just don't want you to have to see it. I don't want you to have to see-"

She walks up to me and wraps her arms around me " I'll be fine, I love you and i'm not going anywhere"

She pulls back and nods

" Come on tobias" I mumble to myself as I sigh again and Pull my shirt up and off my body.