Chapter 50: I just do

OMG CHAPTER 50 GUYS!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Tris's POV--------

I hear everybody's voices everyday. They mostly talk about me but usually sit in silence. It's usually only when there is one person that I hear the sobs and the crys and the pleas for me to wake up. 

I try again and again to move a even a millimeter but no matter how hard I try, I can't. I can't come back to them. Can't come back to him. It's the most frustrating thing that I have ever experienced. 

I just want to be in there arms again, to be in his arms. 

To see Tobias's eyes and face. To see Uriah's goofy smile. To hear christina's squeals of happiness again. To see lyn's frown or her annoyed face. To hear Will and Al's political debates about Candor and Erudite. Or Shannas and Marlene's chatter. Zeke and Uriah's laughs and jokes. 

But I can't hear or see any of them because I am either not there. Or more likely, they aren't happening.

I was though extremely happy when Tobias told the gang about us and they all screamed Fourtris at the top of their lungs. It was the first time I had heard them all, including tobias, laugh, giggle and christina squeal, even though she already knew, in how ever long i had been in a coma for.

The gang just left after visiting, and well trying to get Tobias to not think its his fault I am in a coma.

I just wish I could join in on yelling at Tobias that its not his fault.

 Unfortunately it didn't work, I tried. 

It pains me to hear him in so much pain, I being the one who caused it.

No, peter, drew and Al did this

And man are they going to pay for it when I wake up.

Aw man when can I wake up. 

Groaning in my head I try to move again as I feel tobias's tears on my arm, consistently dropping on my arm. He doesn't sob and his voice is clear when he speaks.

" I love you" He whispers, his hot breath slides across my check and All I want to do is kiss him.

" I need you to wake up, I love you and I need you. Tris your like coming up for fresh air, you pulled me out of the water. Without you I'm drowning. Please, Wake up,I love you" He says squeezing my hand.

My heart is pounding and In that moment I relax and stop trying to move,

I just do

And squeeze his hand back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am soo sorry that it is so short! I Have been so busy and just thought I should update since I haven't in 4 days so I really am sorry its so short. Thank you guys so much for all the support I can not believe that this is chapter 50!!!! Love you all, thanks guys!!!

Important: Okay guys when this book gets to 4K reads I am going to release a 4,000 word at least long chapter! So spread the word, vote and Comment!!!!!

Word count 530