EXTRA - IV pt. 2

IV. You're worth my love

Third Person's P.O.V

2 days have passed after the naïve girl ran away from home.

Ever since their intense family discourse, her parents didn't really bother to go after her anymore, nor they have thought of filing a report for their missing child.

They just gave up on their kid who finally had the guts to break her mediocre and mundane way of living.

Leaving her family, as a minor she is, she doesn't have anyone to rely on the city so she ended up in a group of runaway family who are affiliated to a bigger organization in the world of gangsters and mobs.

Needless to say, the blond male crossed into her thoughts every-time, yet she didn't want to burden the only person who has given her many things without expecting anything in return, so Kurapika is not her option in her very own problem.

"I.. I'm really good!" (Y/n) desperately pursues a client by the streets around certain mature establishments.

"You're a fucking minor, aren't you?" The drunken man scoffed, shrugging her off as he discreetly handed a small pack of illegal drugs to the person beside him.

"Well.. As long as we don't caught.. everything will be fine." She convinced, and clung back to his tattooed arm, using her charm and completely throwing her pride to make it out here somehow.

Night was about to fall.

Instead of studying, she was out all day, making her own living.

She's presently cooperating with the head of the runaway group that temporarily sheltered her in by working with random and inappropriate sidelines he instructed. The girl has to prove her worth and contribution to the so-called family of homeless people in exchange for support and protection. A person can't last long and survive in the harsh reality by their own-self after all.

"That's true. Then give me a nice service like you said." The lanky guy maliciously smirked, grabbing her by the chin while leaning on the wall. "You're not bad for a kid... Are you at least 14? I'm 21 and I actually prefer older ladies. But I'm horny so you'll be my toy for tonight."

"Yeah." She forced herself to bear with the harassment as she smiled.

"Then what are you waiting for. Let's head to the motel in front of us.." He flicked and littered his cigarette by the pavement. "I'll treat you for dinner and give you cash if you give me a good time.."

"Of course~" She twirled a finger on a lock of her hair. (Y/n) was awful at flirting, so how much more at bed. "Let's go?"

"I've got no problem with amateurs, but if you want something, you gotta earn for it." He crouched down, meeting her eye level then inching his lips to hers.

*CRASH*

The pervert landed on the garbage bins when a familiar male arrived into the scene. "Fuck off."

"