Y E A R N I N G

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"H-how long did you get in here?"

"Just now."

I went over his side, leaning on the rails. "You're talking with him right?"

"...I.." He planted his palms on the parapets.

"I caught you say his name- Why didn't you let me speak with him? Hmp.."

"..."

"Psh.. Just kidding..." Moisten air crossed out of my mouth as the chilling wind kissed my skin. "Will I really see him?" I arched my head up above the dark cloak that enveloped the world, smearing with splashes of silvers and hues of glitters. This could entirely describe me... or him.. in our current situation..

But if we meet together, I bet all would be covered with rainbows like heaven.

I sighed. What a silly thought.

"Yes.. Rest assured." He gazed up with me, watching the moon.

"Killua... Are you lying?"

I dropped my head, turning away.

"...You'll meet hi—"

"I'm not referring about that.." He's been acting weird lately.. It's like he wanted to say something.. or was it just my imagination?

Sudden click of heels echoed through our solemn space.

"Hehehehe~~"

It broke our conversation when an elite lady twirled in, joining us on this broad terrace.

She seemed drunk, chuckling and dazed by herself.

"Are you okay?" I politely checked on the stranger, assisting her while she walks in zig-zag.

"(Y/n), don't—"

"Oh my~ Hehe~ Sorry.. *hiccups*"

"Ms. Neon!" Calls her assistant. "Ah. Forgive us for her ungracious greeting.. As you can see, she drank too much amount of wine..." She sighs, fixing the blunette's ribbons.

"Nah, it's fine.. *ahem* I mean, it's nothing to fuss about~" I acted like a typical rich girl while Killua gave a stoic aura.

"If you'll excuse us then.." The courteous woman brought her back in. "The young heir of Nostrade has many things to learn..." She murmured which I clearly heard.

"Nostrade...?" I uttered, catching familiarity. "How could I forget the company he worked before.. More importantly, that cheeky boss of his... So that's her huh? She wasn't even that cute... maybe a little- Well, that's the past and she has nothing to do with him now." A cruel smirk played on my lips. "She's not a threat.."

"What are you saying? Stop wearing a disgusting face." He chopped my head.

"Ouch! Hey, aren't you maintaining a gentleman side?" I scowled.

He sassed his eyes on me and flicked his phone, typing a certain message.

I tried to glean in but he brushed me aside.