T R A G E D Y

Chrollo's P.O.V
So that girl...

Is his weakness...

I folded the laptop and scattered the datas on my desk, scrutinising them.

"Paku." I called, gesturing my personal assistant. "Tell the others we're having meeting tonight."

"Yes." She simply replied.

"Also, we'll need another style to catch the real boss behind the ten dons." I poured myself another drink of champagne.

She nodded her head and promptly acted on my orders.

~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"What to buy~" I hummed. "We had stew yesterday.. then... curry?" I scanned the vegetable section, concluding a choice.

"He prefers light meals these days though." My eyes calculated every nutrition from the options.

This'll do. I picked certain ingredients.

After grocery... Time for some personal shopping.

I'll prepare a romantic dinner and then.....

My fantasy got wilder as I stared at the seductive nightgown. What's wrong with making the first move- I mean we're already dating so-

.

.

.

"Right. No need to rush." I flipped my hair, strolling away from temptations. "I'm such an extra~"

I bought my favourite milkshake as I kill time with some window shopping.

It's still early to go home. Kurapika's still at work...

"Mhn?"

A familiar person appeared— A tall and classy man stopped right in front of me. We basically ran into each other as I wander around.

"You're that girl." "You're that man!" We said in chorus.

"Ah." We said in unison for the second time— Double jinx.

We end up chuckling as a reaction.

Eh— what am I doing? I shouldn't get friendly with Kurapika's enemy. I realised and stopped smiling.

"I'm Chrollo." He offered a hand.

"(Y/n)." I replied and accepted a handshake with him.

"Care to have lunch with me?" He politely asked.

"Excuse me?-"

"I'm not forcing you. Eating alone isn't my thing you see... And I'm already starving." He simpered. "My colleague flake out on me."

"Well... sure." I answered. "But I'll have to bounce in half an hour. Is that alright, sir."

"Of course.. and you can address me by my name, (Y/n)." He seems to establish a friendly bond.

However, he's shady as hell.

If Kurapika won't spill anything, I'll find out myself.

~

*@***restaurant*

What's with the cross tattoo and earrings though?? Doesn't match his suit. My judgmental habits pestered.