U N T O L D | S T O R Y

Author's P.O.V

~In the dream~

"Sorry. (Y/n).... But from now on, you have to live with your family. I loved you but let's stop. I hope you understand." Said the love of your life, letting go of your hand— letting you go.

The expression he usually has for you had completely vanished as he sounded platonic.

No....

NO.

~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I jolt wide awake from the nightmare, wiping the tears which formed in the corners of my eyes.

It's just a dream...

Nothing but a dream..

The door creaked open as he shows up with a gentle smile.

Kurapika's P.O.V

"How are you feeling?" I asked, checking my girl as she lays steadily, not in her usual mood.

"(Y/n).." My hand slightly petted her cheeks.

Her eyes glazed as she gaze at me, sitting up on her bed.

"Kurapika... You won't leave me would you?"

Receiving her question felt like a thorn stuck in my chest.

"Why?" I gave her a cup of warm milk.

She timidly scoots over and grabs the drink, sipping'n a bit then placing it aside on the table.

"There's a thing I've always wanted to bring up... Before the incident happened... I had a talk with Chrollo and he told me you'll be traveling abroad."

. . .

"You were with him??" My mind went crazy and I was unable to utter a word.

"Ah. I know you're not in good terms with this man. I just wanted to know you better through him... the reason why you show a different character when it comes to him. I mean-"

The rhythm in my breathings went perturb, having myself clutching on the sheets whilst squeezing my eyes shut to surpass the rage in it. "That was a crucial information."

"Crucial?? What do you mean??" She panicked along.

I didn't wanted it to be that guy...

But..

He was definitely one of the persons I suspected....

And... It was answered from this very moment.

"Kurapika?"

It's really that bastard.

CHROLLO.

I'll destroy him.

"Kurapika??"

_

If I open my eyes... It would be over..

My heightened hatred for that despicable guy would make the abnormal pigment in my eyes apparent..