F O U R | Y E A R S | S K I P

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Finally, I'm in college....

It's been 4 years since he left..

But...

Seriously.... What am I doing?

"You're in my way."

I'm not a hero for bullied kids...

The real me wouldn't mind this but...

It's unsightly...

"Heh~ Who the hell is this chic?" Senior high-school delinquents circled around me. "Oi... You're just a cocky b*tch. What year are you? Huh?!" He dared to push me mockingly.

We're not in our uniforms... "Consider yourself unlucky, punks.." I muttered to the air..

"Huh?! What are you mumbling about? Tch."

Compared to that incident, this stuff's merely a child's play...

"Umm... I'm fine really.." The gloomy guy said, wearing back his cracked glasses, hesitantly fixing himself.

"Shut up, wimp!" The thug landed a punch on his face, sending him flying.

"Didn't you heard me..." I stomped, completely pissed.

"You want a piece of us?! Don't get carried away because you're a girl—"

I swung my heavy bag right in his face, making him kneel. "I. Said. You're in the goddamn way, uggo." I wore a dark expression, glancing at the rest of his friends who looks completely shocked. "This alley's narrow enough... so move."

"You shouldn't have done that... run if you don't want to get hurt." He gets right up on his feet, glaring intimidatingly. "Master, what should we do to her?" Another guy stood beside him, handing his wooden bat.

"Ah.. You made me ruin the cake..." I pulled the box out of the bag. "What are you gonna do now huh? I queued long enough to buy this—"

He kicks it off from my hand. "Get lost."

"That was incredible, as expected by master!" The gang cheers.

The bastard gets back on their victim, taking his money as he chewed gum like the usual thug.

"Oi...the cake.." I bent down on the wasted dessert.

"What? gonna cry?~ Your fault for involving yourself."

"Um.. I'll just buy one for you.. as a compensation.." The bullied one trembles.

"Oh nice~ Then buy each one for us okay?~" He slings an arm around the poor guy, continuing the harassment.

"Why? Don't get the wrong idea, do you think I'm here to save you?"

"HAHAHAHAHA See how lame you are?" They laughed, making fun of him.

"Shut the hell up, losers." I raised a middle finger to their so called master. "You. Get here. I'm not letting you off the hook for this, you dumbass brat."

"Brat? ...She's really messing with us. Teach her a lesson." He orders.

"I only have business with you.. Or are you seriously asking help to beat up a single girl?" I provoked. "Fine then, since you're all younger than me..."