H E L L' S | N E S T

Author's P.O.V

It's the night everyone's been anticipating for....

All vips....even vvips gathered inside the grand building...

And you were already experiencing such luxury by riding Zoldyck's limousine.

The three of you sat comfortably, looking elegant and fancy as hell.

"Killua..." The anxiety kicks in you.

"Don't worry." He pulls out his phone.

"...(Y/n), we'll protect you." Gon reassuringly says, calming your nerves, checking his watch.

Kurapika...

How is he??

What does he look like now??

Will I see him just as before??

Was he still the Kurapika I loved??

My stomach's killing me.

"H-how do I look??"

"(Y/n), for the fourth time... Don't underestimate the staffs I hired to make you look at your best... Not even our friends could recognise you.. I made sure that you'd match someone like me." The handsome silverette spoke arrogantly, looking by the car's window.

You clicked your tongue as a response.

"You both looked intense... It's new for me.." You curved a simple smile.

"We're entering hell's nest you know.." Gon says, slightly tapping a foot while loading a gun.

"Oi Gon..."

"Ah. Sorry... Like I said, you'll be fine." The sweet male repeats.

You breathed in and out, clenching your interlaced fingers.

"You can still turn back.." Killua sighs, leaning on his comfy seat before turning at you.

"No.. I have to see him.."

His oceanic eyes glazed like waves.

"Wha—"

He took your right hand, sliding a sapphire-stoned ring in your middle finger.

"A vip mark... since you're a commoner. That insures your safety." He flicks your nose. "Also some sort of tracking device." He muttered.

"...Nice... I could just raise this middle finger and tell them to f*ck off." You raised the curse sign.

"Oi! If you wave it at their faces like that, they'll shoot a hole in your head. Stupid."

Gon sweat-dropped by the usual squabble.

"Ahaha I get it. Just joking. Geez, don't be in a tight tension." You slapped his arm repeatedly.

.....

"Gon, take this.." He gave him a royal pendant.

"Wow..." Gon accepts in honor.

"You're such a caring friend, Killua... Our lives depends on you this evening." You cracked a charming smile.

"Pssh.. You got that right."

"Ah.. We're in their estate.. Amazing.." Gon watched the area by the window.

Your heart increased beatings, yet you tried to manage the pressure.

Soon, the limousine stopped.

The butler opened the limou's door. "Young-master, Killua.."

"It's time." Beckons the heir of the Zoldyck family. He was the first one to step out, as you followed, then Gon.

The location stunned you but snapped back the moment he wraps an arm around your waist, ushering you to start walking.

.....

Along with several guests, you guys climbed up through the majestic, wide and long stairs. You made sure you took graceful steps, facing straight.

And by the last step, he switches his arm's position, hooking it with your right arm. He wore unfazed expression and you felt relief blew upon you.

Gon whispered a thing to his best-friend before separating ways...

"Are you ready?" He leans on your ear.

I'm afraid.

"Yes."

The glass doors with one way mirror effect were swung open by the intimidating bodyguards.

It revealed the other side you've never seen and been before.

The opulent setting blinded you for a second.

The astounding, vast hall held the event....

Every blond-haired male attracts your sight, and you began to look for him through your eyes while allowing Killua to lead you in the social circle by the crowd.

Every single person smelled sophisticated.

Majority were aged adults.

"Kurapika!~"

You heard a familiar pitch, a female voice...

It could be your imagination... or not.

But you heard his name getting called.

You searched for the source, unintentionally slipping away from Killua.

[A/N: Cliffhanger!! It's a short chap but THANKS FOR READING! Please look forward...for the next update! 💕]