T R U C E

Kurapika's P.O.V

"(Y/n)!" The kid advanced in joy.

It made me blink thrice... and I was confounded to even plant another step, stuck on my spot. 

They're sisters??.....

But she's an only child....  so then that makes Caren her half-sister.

I thought I knew her well...

Not until I left for the ordeal..

The sweet kid waved a farewell, so I simply gave a nod then both left to head home.

Third Person's P.O.V

Load of auctioned scarlet eyes greeted Kurapika in his empty room.

"She really delivered it..." He uttered, intaking sharp breath.

He immediately understood the meaning that this might be (Y/n)'s sign of farewell.

"I should be happy..." The exhausted male indulged himself on bed along with the exquisite organs, snoozing off within seconds, wishing he'd just die in his sleep.

" The exhausted male indulged himself on bed along with the exquisite organs, snoozing off within seconds, wishing he'd just die in his sleep

~

-Next Day-

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Another meaningless morning welcomed me..

I brushed my teeth like the depressing routine.

What the—

I look so f*ckn hideous. Is this why he won't come back? The mirror always informed me I was in bad health.

Unfortunately, Kurapika wasn't the only one who left me, even sleep has abandoned me in days...

The longer I stare at my reflection, the stronger chills I get.

I wore this dull look... or maybe I had a cruel expression when I shoot him to death...

The man I killed...

His face kept haunting me in my dreams.

How do I repent now? How do someone even move on?

If I could just undo every single mistakes— No.... It's just business. Don't ponder too much about it, (Y/n). Even if I didn't do it, someone else from the mafia would. Passing their test was a priority. I wouldn't have the chance to confront Kurapika if I failed to fire the gun...