W R A T H

Author's P.O.V

"Tch. Enough of this!" The spiders all bulked, ready for battle.

"The night's still young. We're just getting started." Kurapika pushed the button of their demise. Bombs were set off, demolishing the middle foundation of the building, sending loud, destructive tremors and bringing people to their deaths— wiping off that entire floor.

Fire spreads out within seconds. The system of the estate, including alarms and sprinkles automatically went on. Most structures wouldn't hold much either as the center starts to crumble and fall. It was a huge loss for both parties.

All fights were interrupted by the great explosion, causing either luck or misfortune. Kalluto and Gon took this opportunity to escape from Nobunaga while Killua got trapped inside the elevator.

"Sh*t I knew it. He'd prioritise the girl first."

"Head for the boss!"

"Retreat!!" Machi bossed every spiders, speaking by the device plugged in her ear.

"Oh you're leaving her?" Kurapika managed to slit Shizuku's throat— The four-eyed girl got caught off guard the most.

Action continued to play.

"NO!!-" They were about to jump back on him but Hisoka joined the battle once more, causing them to falter.

"That's right. Why don't you all stay so we can fight to death." The red haired reaper grinned, obsessed with blood.

"We shouldn't have trusted you!"

"The phantom troupe were done for but so are we! Are you out of your damn mind?!"

Some even dropped their alliance with Kurapika, fleeting the war.

"It didn't ruin the plan..." He cracked his neck, keeping the other small remote attached in his watch.

"We're out of this!!"

"..useless bunch." He sighed like it wasn't a bother. "You're up." He sends the signal to the infamous family.

"I thought we'd be up for Chrollo.." Zeno scratched the nape of his neck, stretching like a typical old man.

"You guys were better off killing the others. The last time you went for their leader, that single person got spared. Finish the job flawlessly this time."

"We take orders because of the contract and money arrangement, but keep in mind that it doesn't make you any superior than us." Silva replies with a growl, fighting off the hellish flames in the blond's eyes as he sent a freezing glare.

"Hisoka was having fun.. Guess I'll have to catch one for myself." Illumi breaks in.

"Kurapika!" Leorio and some men catches up, reporting.

The Zoldycks vanished to assassinate their assigned targets after another one of the leader's subordinates approached.

"Continue with the support." Kurapika merely stated— concern was absent in his tone as he storms out from the blasted metallic doors.
His cold regard left them a notion that he'd already abandoned his own team.