D A T E GOnE WrOnG

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"I will prove it! I swear." I was unconsciously kicking the chair in front due to frustration.

Why does he only think of me as little sister?! We're not even that far from age. He's only 4 years older than me.

Maybe I'm lacking of sex-appeal??

Did it ever crossed in his mind that I'm cute? Do I really have no chance with him?

"Quit. It." Little Zoldyck grumbled. "Are you trying to piss me off?" He scowled, sticking his finger on my temple. I've been kicking Killua's chair repeatedly without even noticing.

"Hello? Tch." He sighed, plugging his earphones back and resumes his game in his phone.

. . .

I kicked his chair once again, but this time- intentionally.

"What the hell?!" He jolted from his seat.

"I'll stop if you'll help me." I crossed my arms.

"Stupid. Who do you think you are?" He replied, glowering.

"How do I take a guy out on a date?"

"Oi, don't ignore me- *clears throat* what?? Isn't it supposed to be a guy's job to take you on a date?" He made a perplexed expression.

"Just answer it." I selfishly demanded.

"Damn. Why are you so obnoxious?" His tone got darker.

The only bond we have is beefing.

"Sorry. Just please help me." I pleaded.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" His brow rose and had an insulting smirk plastered on his lips.

"No." I frowned.

He let out a small laugh. "You're so weird. You don't have a boyfriend, yet you're already asking how to-- nevermind." He trailed off from seeing my sincere and desperate look.

"Do you have a specific person in mind?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Yeah right."

"Y-yeah, got a problem? Just wanna try if I could snatch a stranger that's my type-"

"First, how about you try signing in a dating website?"

"That could be dangerous, Killua." Gon joins the conversation from overhearing it.

"Nah, she'll be fine. It's not like she could possibly get a real date." He slings an arm on his best friend's shoulder and scoffs at me. "Wait- How did you know what's a dating website when you're much purer than this girl here?-"

"I heard that." 💢 He touched a certain nerve of mine. "I'm single by choice. I can get one if I wanted to. M-mind your own love business. You're also single yourself anyways. Tch." I got all defensive.

"Whatever." He twitched an eye and dragged Gon away with him.

~

~Time-skips~

Did I anger Kurapika yesterday? I wonder what's he doing right now?

Because of our little argument, I decided to drop by into my place instead.

With Killua's frank recommendation, I successfully found a proper partner after chatting with one after another guy online. I wasn't using my real name, and I lied about my age just in case and as a precaution.