M A T C H Y

Third Person's P.O.V

Murky weather visits the mundane city as it stretched 'till the beach side, looming over the couple's private villa.

"Why don't you get tired of cat food?" (Y/n) fed the stray kitten she adopted, and which her deceased half-sister named.

"Hope.. huh." She crouched down and pets the small, black furry, reminiscing the precious little girl whom always played with their one and only pet.

"Meow~" His adorable green eyes gazed up to her, rubbing his head and soft ears onto her palm.

"She left you as our lucky charm." She drew a melancholic smile on her lips.

Steering her mind clear of darkness, she stood and went to do their dishes.

As the water runs in the sink, she heard a faint barfing from the toilet. "He's home already?"

"Blargh!"

"Kurapika?!" (Y/n) twisted the faucet off and immediately bolts to her fiancé.

"Hey... What's wrong??" She assisted him up and brought him towards the bathroom sink, helping him wash up.

"They're gonna pay." The tormented male growled in low tone, looking at his reflection in the mirror as tears slowly breaks out its way, streaming down his rosy cheeks.

"I'll make sure of it." The tenacity he always had grew more and more intense inside his flickering scarlets.

(Y/n) was more distraught in his health so rather than raising a question regarding what happened, she asked how he's feeling instead, leading him into their cozy living room

"Sit down. I'll get you a glass of water." She pats his back and rushed in the kitchen to fetch him a drink.

"Wha— Just rest yourself there.." (Y/n) flinched from the arms that suddenly enclasped her waist.

No words was uttered by the frazzled guy as he nuzzled on the crook of her neck.

She sighed and placed the cold drink down the kitchen counter, permitting her lover to calm himself in his own way. 

"Can I ask why you're in this state?" She turns around to face him, slinging her arms around his neck. "How can I make my baby feel better?" Her benevolent tone sounded like a mother's.

The fierce glow left his eyes as he glanced at her with his beautiful brown eyes. "Hisoka's fault."

"What?! Don't worry, I'll give him a spanking!" She snarls then pulled him in her chest, giving him a recharging hug. "No one's allowed to make my baby cry!"