P R I D E F U L | N E M E S I S

Third Person's P.O.V

Fate grants the bloody confrontation between the mortal enemies once again.

The inevitable face off currently occurred on the ground floor.

It's the final rematch, and last war between Kurapika and the Phantom Troupe.

However, due to their prolonged strife... it bore much more hatred.. stringing along the mafia community, government, the Kakin empire, and especially some innocent souls like (Y/n), Daniel, but most of all.... Caren.

The criminals infiltrated the place to bring an end.

"Looks like it's really an ambush." Machi circles along with the group and vigilantly looked out for each others backs. "Good thing we anticipated the worst." She muttered, tying, stringing, and tugging her deadly strings, setting the traps done in each corridors, hallways, windows, doors, and rooms.

"You're the only girl left in our group, don't die on us now." Nobunaga unsheathes his sharp, single edged blade as the rest of the boys went fully armed just like the professional and veteran killers they are.

The troupe wore pure dark outfits, sending their condolences for the bloody wedding.

"Ambush or not, we'll kill everyone of them. Seems like Kurapika and I mutually wanted this opportunity." Chrollo locked his hollow gaze with the raging pair of scarlet eyes. Their hated nemesis stood by the middle of the wide french stairway.

But the lone wolf who kept hunting for decades wasn't alone anymore. His scarlet haired wife was next to him, saving him from the trap of this tragic loop.

The fierce couple was the only one on their sight.

"This is good." The kid went low as he looked up the ceilings, reading Chrollo's mind.

.
.
.

"Now."  Their leader muttered an onset before each of them swiftly pitched more of smoke bombs.

After the brief momentum, they instantly dropped low as Franklin starts firing his two large barrels of shotguns, rotating his aims in every direction and murdering those hidden agents behind the walls. He was the decoy to give other members the chance to disengage themselves for a savage killing spree.

The spiders played no games in stealth, rivalling even the Zoldycks in terms of assassination.

They easily packed up an entire unit, proving they're literally the killing machines.

"Enough of this cliché." Kurapika sets off one of his land mines, taking the single troupe member— Killing Franklin. 

"If you knew this is an ambush, then everything here is a trap. It is my domain!" His taunting words echoed inside the chaos, feeding their bloodlust.

"(Y/n)!! Your hair looks awesome!~"

...

"Anyways... How much budget did it take for the government to give up their precious private possession?!" Phinks revealed himself and casually strides towards the wedded couple, strapped with nuclear explosives. "If we're gonna have a bombing festival, then I guess we won this. Wanna test its range?— Just the whole city-"

"Without your hands and fists, you're just really that useless huh?" Kurapika looked at him like a pathetic disposable trash. "I can see you're using the last resort. You'll be killing everyone including your beloved boss with that."