FINAL EPILOGUE

Third Person's P.O.V

"Kurapika had these before the awful incident of your sister.." Killua pulled out and presented the confidential papers from its envelope. "He secretly had investigations about Daniel, but they're incomplete. We resumed it while you're in prison, finishing it ourselves..." He gulped his soda then tossed it perfectly in the rubbish.

"Her mother's part of the Kurta clan.." Gon made a half grin, leaning forward on the table to (Y/n)'s direction. "She's a runaway before the troupe arrived. She eloped with Daniel's dad in their young age and lived another identity and a new life in cities.."

The five of them had private discussion in Leorio's office at the prestigious medical institution in Yorknew city.

"What?" The clueless brat stole the hardcopy of his background from (Y/n)'s hands, scanning the genuine files himself. "...so you're saying my mother even changed her real name when she met my stupid dad?" Both his eyes flickered into a complete different color of orbs— One of the rarest and unique shades in the world.

"..I don't know how Kurapika and I would react about this.. He still stole my sister's future, our mom's, and her dad's.." She clenched her teeth, lowering her face into her hand then closing her eyes from the building affliction given from the gathered data. "He can't just suddenly be part of his clan. It's like fate's about to pardon his crime for taking my sister's life by having this relation to my husband-"

"I don't need to be reminded of my sin everyday— It's already carved in my soul, and I'll repent for it 'till the day I die!" The little guy jolts from his seat, slamming the papers across the table before directly tackling (Y/n) on the ground. "At least she died in the hands of her beloved person, unlike my dad who got murdered by a stranger like you!" He gripped her shoulders, glaring with those beaming pair of scarlets.

"...b-beloved you say." Her hair lengthened into few inches as it gleamed into a fiery scarlet starting from its roots, violently yanking the kid off of her.

"Just coz you're a girl, don't think I'll hold back on you." Daniel growled, about to strike her back with his fist.

"What can these small fists do? " She caught his hands, pinning him down as she scoffed. "I'm not advocating child abuse, but I'll make some exception for you!- Grab some weapon like the gun you used to kill my family before you engage a battle with me."

With her strength par with Killua's, and his power amplified by the Kurta's special trait, the three boys initiatively stood out of their personal tussling, brooding and wincing from the intense scene.

Like oil and water, they can never interact properly.

Reconciliation would be impossible.

"Man, this is so fucked up.." Leorio sighed, pulling his desk far from the two, feeling too old for squabbles. "Just please... don't break anything in my space."

"You know.. you guys never asked forgiveness towards each other when both of you clearly killed each other's family." Killua's sharp tongue stung their pain. "We still have things to disclose, so deal with your personal beef after Kurapika awakes.."

Getting dictated by a talented killer surely didn't felt good for either of the guilty murderers, but they dropped their hold against each other to pick up their own clattered chair, sitting back in discipline, and putting back cooperation once again.

"Here.." Gon gave the grieving pair their cold bottle of water. "Let's take a short break and calm down." He gave brief and consoling pats on their backs like a natural soft-touch and mediator he is, which in response, pushed the troublesome people in the verge of crying.