H I S | F I A N C É

Third Person's P.O.V
*clink*

"It's great to be home—"

. . .

. . . .

"(Y-Y/n)?!" The child slowly released the black kitten with tears gushing like faucet.

"Caren!"

"(Y/n)!!"

The siblings tackled for an melodramatic reunion.

"You're back!!" She leaps and wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s neck, welcoming with a sisterly hug. "Kurapika, you didn't have to put me in surprise like this." Caren uncontrollably sobs, getting lifted by (Y/n) as she sticked like an adorable koala around her torso.

"I was really worried!" Her words were accompanied with hiccups. "I-I really missed you! I'm so g-glad you're alright now!" She continued to rejoice, burying her face unto her chest.

"Caren, you're making me cry.. I'm so sorry! I would never die so don't cry, okay?" She smothers her face with kisses.

Kurapika pulled in his fiancé's luggage, smiling from the sight that filled his heart full.

~

"I-I took care of hope for you.." The girl tones down, pointing on the cuddly kitten below. It was rubbing on (Y/n)'s legs.

"Aw. You named him?" She wiped her little sister's tears, making the child sit on the chair as she pets the fury animal. "Don't you think the name's kinda leaning on the feminine category-"

"I named him hope to give you both strength and light."

"...Caaarreeenn!" Shamelessly cried the big sister, spoiling the kid with fat hugs."I'm so touched. I'm too blessed to have you and hope!"

"I want you and Kurapika to stay strong— A strong couple stays forever!" She says like it'll be a lasting charm.

The male overheard her powerful sentiment, moving his heart and dropping the case to rush over them, joining with the love. "Caren, you can be our child." He states.

She shakes her head, declining his offer. "You two are my children.." The adorable girl pats their heads, acting as the mother like playing house.

(Y/n) breaks the hug. "I'm older than you, Caren. You don't get to assign our roles. You'll be the baby whether you like it or not~"

"The most important thing is that we're a family!"

"Give your big sis a chance to shine would yah?" She sighs, proud of the kid. "I really am no match for you."

The three laughed in rapture.

"No. I'm no match for you, (Y/n). You're the reason why I grew like this."

"Then let me raise you more.. Caren, would you like to come with us?"

*Time-skips, after 2 days*

Since Kurapika got hectic schedules, someone has to temporarily fill his position in the organisation. It can't be just anyone from the group. His colleagues were cunning mafias after all. To avoid heinous schemings, the person needs to be in a close relationship with him; reliable and trustworthy enough for confidential purposes.

....

Unfortunately, his buddies can't do the job. They were just as busy as him.