E X T R A | F L U F F

Third Person's P.O.V

"100.... 101.... 102... 103..."

Kurapika puts up a heavy work-load, keeping his muscles from rusting.

"H-hey.. Brought you some towel." (Y/n) watches his fascinating push-ups, gulping from the hot view that could thaw the thick snow outside.

"104.. 105.. 106... 107..." He continues to condition his body that's already carved into perfection. It wasn't too bulky nor lean.

"108... 109... 110"

The smirking lady approaches the shirtless man who dared to ignore her presence, so she casually sits on top of his firm back while he's in the middle of the workout. "If you tell me I'm fat, I'll kick your ass.."

His body repeatedly motioned down then upwards.

"111.... 112.... 113... 114..." His movements showed no pressure from having weight added yet he grunted from her tease..

"Wow.. You're really strong.... Can you use one hand?"

The guy did as he was challenged to, keeping one hand as he resumes. "115... 116... 117..."

"O-okay.... Maybe you should take a break now.." She quickly got bored, getting herself off him.

".. 118.... 119.... 120." He immediately springs up, dusting off his hands as he stood, satisfied. His clear sweat alluringly drips all over his toned torso as he takes the towel from her, patting and wiping his skin dry. "Cold weathers makes me stiff so I did a little morning exercise... You were sleeping soundly so I didn't bother waking you."

However, she wasn't paying attention at all as her eyes maliciously traveled to his lips down his throat.

"Are you enticed by the fact I was soaking in sweat while breathing unsteadily?" He smirks, ringing the bell as he exposed her thoughts.

"..What?! It's not like I— Never mind. Here.. D-Drink this." She planted the carbonated drink to the ground before rushing away.

"Wait." He pulls up his wet locks, approaching her once more.

By the time he completely faced her, his eyes switched into bright scarlet

....

It was instant intimidation and threat, bringing her trauma as she regained awful memories when Kurapika's gone berserk.

"Do you... hate these sinful eyes?"