Messy Sheets Need Cleaning

Alcina places soft kisses on your lips, devouring your taste. She lowers her hands from your face and grips your upper arms. Her enormous palms cover your arms with ease. With each kiss, you both moan into each other's mouths. She positions herself on you to allow you to squirm under her. She raises her head from yours and places her hand on your forehead. She rubs her thumb on it and smiles down at you.

"How did I land you, dear?" her question was rhetorical. You smile and pull her head in and kiss her with astounding fervour. She moves her hands down your horizontal body and rubs you all over.

"Yes...yes...keep touching me..." you moan against her lips. Every word that comes out of your mouth is a cause of trigger. Her incessant kisses and rubbing causes you to stir visibly underneath her. 

"Undress me, Alcina."

Contrary to what she usually does, she slides her hands behind your back and unzips your dress, whilst still kissing you. You relished her touch as she savoured the taste of your mouth. Her tongue was engaged in the same thrust of warfare as it was, heretofore. You reveled her litany of kisses.

She pulled your dress and slip below your shoulders so as to expose your breasts. Her hands made their way onto your breasts and cupped them, intermittently massaging them. You furrowed your eyebrows and moaned into her mouth causing her to beam against your lips.

Her lips leave your mouth. She gives your lips a lustful lick and kissed down to your neck. Every few seconds, she licked an area instead of kissing it. You moved your head to the side to provide ample surface area for her to work her magnificent and ferocious lips on. She pulled and tugged on your breasts, making them erect. You didn't even try to suppress your moans. You knew exactly what it does to her. 

In response to your triggers, she ran her tongue down to your nipple. She gently licked one to cause maximum damage downstairs. 

"Don't s-stop.."

Her mouth closed on your breast and sucked it whole, engulfing it. You tug and play with her hair, slightly messing up her meticulous curls.

She lowered one hand down to your folds. You bit your lip and let out a guttural moan. She removed her gloves and threw them away. Her hand landed back on your folds and she slipped her middle finger between them to caress your labia. Her long middle finger rubbed your groin up and down, causing you to tug on her hair harder. Her mouth left your breast and moved to the other. She bit your nipple and sucked on the breast and continued to do this over and over again. 

You feel yourself getting wet as you excrete the thick fluid onto her finger. She stopped sucking on your breast and put the liquid covered finger in her mouth and moaned.

"Divine.."

She placed her finger back in between your folds and kissed you with passion. You hold her head with both your hands to press her against you. You lift one leg and place it on her waist.

She picked up her pace and rubbed your sensitive area with the utmost vigour. You want to moan but she slides her tongue inside your mouth. Her tongue wraps around yours to tame it and as a result, she asserts her dominance. She slides her middle finger in you without a warning. You thrust your hips against her finger and move them in accordance with her pace. She lifts her mouth from yours to let you suspire. Your body vibrates underneath her.

She lowers herself from your mouth and lifts up your dress to reveal your privates to her. She gently moves her tongue around your clit while simultaneously thrusting her finger in and out of you. 

You groan and moan and grunt. She looks at you with her eyes to take in your reactions to her foreplay. She closes her mouth on your clit and inserts another finger in you.