Tug Of War

"Sit on my lap, now." she grinds her teeth and plops you on her lap. You gasp and lick your lips. She runs her soft hands over your back and finally rests them on your shoulders.

"You...fill me with fire..." she growls and and kisses your neck. Her hand finds its way into your hair and yanks your head to the side as she gives your neck multiple kisses. 

"Say you're sorry." she growls into your ear. You moan and turn your head to face her.

"No." you growl back. She stops her kisses and glares at you while her lips rest on your shoulder.

"NO?!" she picks you up and turns you around and plops you back on her lap, this time with you facing her.

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" she shouts and yanks your head back. She leans in and lustfully kisses the front of your neck as your arms hold the back of her neck.

"No." you whisper. She shouts and chokes you, pulling your head close to hers "YOU WILL!" her eyes were crimson red. You pull her to you by her collar and kiss her, passionately. You both moan into each other's mouths. 

"I love you but I won't apologize." you whisper into her mouth. 

"AAARRGH!" she shouts and picks you up. She stands up and throws you on a little sofa that sat in the far end, still illuminated by the lights.

"Ouch!" you complain, frowning at Alcina. She smirks and reaches you immediately. She pulls you to the edge of the sofa, another pull and you'd fall off. Suddenly, she crosses you and lies down behind you on the sofa. You start to turn around to kiss her but her hand pushes your head down onto the cushions. Her other hand slides under your head, acting like a pillow. You start to smirk but she holds your forehead with the same hand, confining you to her.

'What-'

She starts to kiss your neck when her other hand travels down to your groin, massaging it in upwards and downwards motions. Her middle finger finds your clit and makes circular motions on it to arouse you.

"Oh, Alcina-"

You words were quickly interrupted. Without a notice, she bites into your neck, sucking out the sweet amber coloured liquid. 

"Mmmm..." she moans and quickens her pace at massaging your clit. You start to moan as she starts sucking harder.

"Harder!" you scream and she obliges. Both of her actions increase in speed. With one final suck, she makes you come. You scream and she lifts her head from your neck, moaning herself. She grabs a piece of cloth from her pocket and presses it against your wound.

"We should do this more." you grin and close your eyes, resting your hand on the back of her palm which held the napkin.

"Oh, you thought we're done?" she mocks. Your eyes dart open but before you could do anything, she picks you up and dangles you upside down by your foot.

"Alcina?! What are you doing?!" you flail your arms and look around. All the blood has travelled down to your brain. She chuckles and pulls you up. Her other strong arm grabs your other leg and she drapes your legs around her neck.

"Fuck!" you shout as you grip her thighs. 

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this." she chuckles and slides her tongue inside you.

"Oh!" you widen your eyes. In quick thrusting motions of her tongue in and out of you, she holds your legs and moans against your vulva. Turned on by her impeccable actions, you start to moan too. She chuckles and changes her actions. She starts to suck your clit and thrust her tongue inside and out of you in regular intervals. You let out a squeal and that was it for her. She growls and starts to suck on your clit harder. With every sucking motion, she moans loudly.