Civil war - Adopted

This has been adopted by Toastmurderer

This is your typical Izuku Yagi story, but Izuku gains a quirk when he is 10 which is chakra. Toshinori isn't his biological farther but Hisashi Uchiha is. Izuku runs away after finding a scroll left to him by his farther before he disappeared. The scroll contains information that he will need to learn about his power, this consists of scrolls to learn: fuinjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu and finally a scroll that will help him learn to use many different weapons.

When Izuku returns it is the us entrance exam and he obviously passes, after the kamino ward incident he gets framed by ochako who is the true traitor. After a week of bad treatment he gets Interrogated and is proven innocent.

Nezu decided to bring the UA civil war back and let's just say Izuku alone on the villain team against all the hero's isn't the best thing Nezu decided to let happen.

You can decide what the ship is as well as what he can use chakra wise, when I think of this stuff I would say all chakra nature's on top of sasukes abilities, but if you do that I would say dial down on how strong his attacks could be for some of them as he could be very destructive. But even if you do that he would most likely still be stronger then all might so yeah do what you think would be good for the story.